“Very good”

Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Joigny
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We’ve been eating in several Burgundi restaurants and Paris Nice certainly lines up with the best ones.
They offer several fixed price menus which include an appetizer main and dessert. As we sat down they served bread with the best tapaned I have ever eaten I could just eat the whole serving with a spoon...
The salad bar is very rich, I personally would have liked more fresh vegetables , but there were numerous meats, fish sea food pickles and mayonnaise based salads. The other starter was the terrine which came with a poached egg in a broth, simply perfect.
For mains my dearest ordered the veal and sausages in sauce, well let me say that we disliked the sausage (a real understatement...) but the veal was ok. I ordered the entrecôte steak which was excellent
Dessert was a baba rum with pineapple

Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

Not the best restaurant in Joigny
Food is home made and quantity and quality are average to good.
Service is a bit long

Reviewed November 11, 2016 via mobile

We had an excellent diner at Paris Nice. I strongly recommend the foie gras and the dishes with "Chaource". Service was also really friendly

Reviewed May 17, 2016

Arriving in Joigny after an overnight flight and a long drive from Paris, including a couple hours lost in rural Burgundy, we were debating whether to honor our reservation for dinner at Restaurant Paris Nice, in the hotel in which we were staying. We were so pleased to have decided to go ahead with dinner. Obviously a popular place with the local crowd, Paris Nice has a range of Menus, from 19 E to appx 50E. We chose a moderate menu and enjoyed a superb meal. Sorry, but too much time has passed to recount the meal and it is not our practice to keep detailed notes. At this stage, I simply have very warm and pleasant memories of the meal, and the superb local wine offered by the carafe to accompany it.

Reviewed June 16, 2015

This is a restaurant with a fine menu but we found when Claire was not on duty that the management was less than satisfactory. We have no hesitation of recommending it when Claire is on but her staff needs better training. That squad we would dine there again.