US$92
US$54
US$46
  • Fitness centre
Canal Ourcq(Pantin)
All reviewsbus stationrooms are bighotel doorbudget hotelcity centreminute walkparisnord
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

I have been staying with Accor group since long but this was my worst experience so far. Hotel is located bit far from central but have metro station very close. I stayed here for 3 nights, rooms were small, dirty and smelling. There was no proper ventilation in the rooms. Bathroom was really apparently clean and nice.Breakfast was sub standard, expected more from IBIS.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Amadou D, Directeur général at Ibis Paris Pantin Eglise, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Dear Nishant,

You have taken the time to share your impressions after your recent stay at our establishment and we thank you.
Our services did not fully meet your expectations, which we apologize for.

Within the Ibis network, you can reach a responsible person at any time, by calling 9, so we can remedy any malfunctions.
It would have been easier for us to correct that if you had informed us of this difficulty. Failing to know your room number, this is not possible.

We hope that, despite this negative point, you will maintain your confidence in the Ibis network and of course our establishment, on the occasion of your next visit.

In the meantime, I send you, dear Nishant, my sincere greetings.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Not great but can't complain when it was paid for.l by family. Next time will try to be close to center of town. airconditioner doesn't exist. Bed is hard
Sofa bed included. Service minimal. At least they clean daily

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Amadou D, Directeur général at Ibis Paris Pantin Eglise, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2018

Dear Goldfoenix74,

I took note of your message about your recent stay at the Ibis Paris Pantin Eglise hotel.

Our services have not fully met your expectations and I beg you to accept our apologies for the imperfections you have noted.
Be convinced that the mixed impression you have today does not reflect the efforts of our team every day.

We hope that despite your relative disappointment, you will trust us on your next visit to the area of Pantin and that we will have the opportunity to show you our hotel in a better light.

In the meantime, I wish you, dear Goldfoenix74, a very good day.

Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

This isn't worth to be considered for stay except cheap price. They don't even clean room after reminders. Rooms are very small. Front desk is one of the rudest people seen. Anta keeps on moving freely on bed. They don't even care to listen this issue. Better to avoid

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Tejender,

I have taken note of your message about your recent stay at our hotel.

You can also observe, by reading the comments left on the Ibis Paris Pantin Eglise hotel, by the community of Internet users, that our teams are regularly congratulated for their welcome and kindness, as well as for the size of our rooms; and that your disappointment does not reflect the efforts we make every day to satisfy our customers.

We hope that, despite the mixed impression that you have today on some aspects of the hotel, you will give us your confidence again and we will have the opportunity to show you our hotel in a better light.

In the meantime, I wish you, dear Tejender, an excellent continuation.

Reviewed March 12, 2018

I was arriving at Gare de Nord, and this hotel is an easy subway ride on the M5 line (make sure you take exit 1!).

Check-in was quick and easy, but the room was disappointing. Drawers missing from the cabinet, burn stains on the desk, and unknown stains on the carpet.

I know that ibis is towards the bottom of the Accor range of brands, but given the distance from central Paris, for over €100 (B&B) I would expected a fresher room.

Breakfast was OK - a good range of continental items.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Yves H, Directeur général at Ibis Paris Pantin Eglise, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Dear guest

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Paris Pantin Église. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Yves Hassenfratz
Directeur Ibis Paris Pantin Eglise

Reviewed February 17, 2018

The hotel itself and staff are ok. But, if you are travelling by car dont go to this hotel. It says there is parking below the hotel, but unless you like to spend 4 - 5 hours at the police station because your car got broken into you really need to find another hotel with secured parking. It really ruined one of the two days we had to spend in Paris. If you are not travelling with children and by public transportation this hotel is ok.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Yves H, Directeur général at Ibis Paris Pantin Eglise, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2018

Dear,

We thank you for taking the time to write to us following your stay at ibis Paris Pantin Église.

We are sorry that the service and the service did not live up to your expectations, and we ask you to accept our sincerest apologies.
Ibis hotels are eager to offer you the best quality of service for your stays; therefore, your opinion is very valuable.
In the hope of welcoming you soon, please believe, Madam, in the expression of our best feelings.

Yves Hassenfratz