“Take out - great options”

Palomilla's Grill House
Ranked #12 of 108 Restaurants in Johns Creek
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed January 20, 2017

My wife and I continue to enjoy this wonderful Johns Creek restaurant for either lunch or dinner. It is also a terrific option for take out. Our favorite is the pork chunks, with black beans, rice and plantains.

Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

My children love the Cuban sandwich so we decided to go to this place. I bought a Groupon however when we get to the restaurant the owner told me that I had to buy 4 entrees (the most expensive Latin American plates ever! The less expensive entree $14.99, serious?) but the sandwiches were not included (in the rules of the Groupon does not make reference that the most famous food from Cuba is not include). Fake promotion! Stay away from this place.

1  Thank Freape
Reviewed November 17, 2016 via mobile

This was my first visit & I will definitely be back! First & foremost I have to say that when I randomly decide to try a new restaurant, there usually isn't a manager on the floor.

Frank, the owner, kindly introduced himself while I was taking pics for Yelp. Lol. I told him who I was & he proceeded to give me a full tour of the restaurant.

Most everything, including the tables were made by them! Wow. The workmanship is impeccable. I have to say that I was very impressed. Would the food leave a lasting impression as well?

I ordered the sea bass sandwich with a side of plantain. I can't help it. The Jamaican in me can't NOT order plantain.

The Sea bass was cooked to perfection & garnished with vidalia onions. That was the best combination in life. I'm also a fries connoisseur. You mess up the fries & you loose MAJOR points. The fries were PERFECTION! Not over cooked & lightly seasoned. Then the fry plantain. They were the best!

Overall,

1  Thank ashsaidit
Reviewed October 18, 2016

A tip from clients while working in johns creek... staff was outstanding.. not a student of Cuban food so staff was very helpful making choices that were outstanding... reasonably priced and cold brews!! Will make repeat visits when working in the area.... ty

Reviewed October 12, 2016

While we have eaten here a couple times before, the owner gave us his personal attention with our selection. We had dear friends in town and the atmosphere, eating outside, and the hospitality were simply terrific. We had a terrific appetizer platter and each of us ordered different pork dishes. Wine was good and food was great. We will be back again soon.