US$119
US$94
US$85
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$84
US$82
US$54
US$51
US$119
US$89
Home2.com
All reviewswould definitely stay here againoatmealstayed nightsfresh fruitgreat roomnice stayroom was clean and comfortablegreat place to stayfront desk staffcomplimentary breakfastatlantagymcouchsinkhousekeepinghallwaymicrowave
Reviewed November 19, 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Wayne C, General Manager at Hyatt Place Atlanta/Duluth/Johns Creek, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Reviewed November 16, 2017

The staff was nice and made checking in very easy. However, our room did have a rare smell and our carpet was damp due to either the rain or AC system. Breakfast was okay, the eggs were runny. Also purchasing a water should not cost $4.00.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Wayne C, General Manager at Hyatt Place Atlanta/Duluth/Johns Creek, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your comments regarding your stay. I appreciate you sharing your maintenance concerns with us after your check out. It would have been helpful to know while you were with us so we could offer an alternative. If your travels bring you back to the area we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

Just came back to room from office and found out that room has not been made and bathroom is not cleaned. Called the front desk and person was very casual in stating that “cleaner might have forgot it”.... really? I do not know what kind of quality controls do they. I asked to connect me to manager but she was gone and person didn’t bother to call her... very disappointing service. My first time here but I am sure I am not going to stay here from next business visit onwards... plenty of other options with much better service..

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Wayne C, General Manager at Hyatt Place Atlanta/Duluth/Johns Creek, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Thank you for staying with us and providing your feedback regarding your expereince. I apologize that you had an issue with our housekeeping and front desk teams. I apologize if my team member did not clean your room as expected. We do have systems in place to assign rooms to room attendants and then inspect them for cleanliness at the end of the day. The paperwork is then returned and filed with the housekeeping manager for the end of the day review. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you since you are staying with us until 11/17.
Regards,

Reviewed November 8, 2017

This is one of the best business trips, I have taken in a long time. Appreciated the warmth and kindness of the staff. They greeted us, Everytime with excellent customer service and super stellar and outstanding customer oriented Southern hospitality. The kind of way you hope to be treated, wherever you stay. There staff is professional, attentive, devoted to guest satisfaction.

This was an extremely postive and realistic role model for others in the industry. The staff works together to give the customer service, you long for when coming to the South.

Many Thanks for a great stay and strong ethic and morals. Business at it's best.

Five stars for all your hard work, and help to make sure our stay was this stellar.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Wayne C, General Manager at Hyatt Place Atlanta/Duluth/Johns Creek, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us and sharing your kind words. We strive to provide the kind of service that you describe every day to our guests and it is a blessing when someone recognizes the team for their spirit to serve.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 7, 2017

Went to visit a family member in the hospital, almost across the street from the hotel. Convenience is wonderful as far as the hospital goes. We walked into the room which was very cold but perfect for sleeping. Clean and modern, I loved the room. The bed was comfy, the pillows, were just ok. I always bring my own so I know if I don't sleep well it isn't because of the pillows.
The breakfast buffet was basic, scrambled eggs, sausages, toast, oatmeal, yogurt etc. Something for everyone. Pretty good coffee too.
Would I stay here again? Absolutely.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

I hope your family member has recovered from their visit to the hospital. We appreciate you staying with us and sharing your feedback. Your kind words will be shared with my team.