See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 1, 2017

I was there for a large boat show during "off peak" season. Even though it was off-peak every hotel was price gouging due to the show and this property was no different. So I was paying a high rate for a smaller room and the safe didn't work - but it was clean and comfortable. The staff was absolutely amazing and accommodating. By far the staff here was the highlight for me.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Very friendly staff, clean and well kept facilities, great selection for breakfast. Room is nice and comfortable. Just a few blocks from the beach, the Marina, lots of restaurants, bakeries, bars around.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is located very central in La Grande Motte. Ideal for going to beach or harbour.
The bathroom was nice and clean, bed is good and spacious. The carpet was a little bit dirty. WiFi was working but very slow... The pool is very, very small, the private parking was full (arrived around 17.00).

Overall, we expected to get more value for the money we paid.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2016

Me and my friend stayed here for a conference nearby. La Grande-Motte is a quirky town with unique architecture. The hotel was close walking distance to the beach, shops, food etc (5-10 minutes max). The decor was very relaxing. All the staffs were smiling and helpful (an experience unfortunately not true for other hotels with French staff). The breakfast was good. Only minor issue was the wifi - it was spotty - only good near the reception. I hope they work on this issue

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2016

My husband, daughter and I stopped here while driving through France. Quirky town (reminds me of Mexico), but off the beaten path. The hotel was close walking distance to the beach, shops, food etc (5-10 minutes max). The pool is small, but just what the kiddo needed to wind down after driving.

Reception checking in and out was extremely friendly, and helpful. I speak no French, and they were very patient in trying to understand me.

Was thrown off by the hot pink and aqua color scheme,but it was beachy, and the hotel was very clean.

Room Tip: We had a second floor overlooking the pool, very nice!
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family