See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 22, 2016

Good location for motorcycle touring, safe secure parking.
Superior room well worth extra costs, superb ensuite.
Good swimming pool and spa.
Biker owner even bought us drinks and made us very welcome!
Do try the Rue des Cretes D430 south if you are on a bike.

Room Tip: Go for the Superior rooms on the corner
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 3, 2016

We have just come back from a week's skiing in Gérardmer, staying at the Hotel la Jamagne. As a family of four we booked two connecting rooms - very comfortable. I was extremely impressed by the hotel's careful attention to my gluten-free diet, going through the menu with me each night and substituting items which I could not eat. At breakfast my special bread was brought to me without me even needing to ask. The staff were so friendly and helpful and really made our stay great fun. The children enjoyed the mocktails in the bar which had a large selection of games to borrow. The two Playstations were also popular! The ski room had plenty of space and heated boot racks - the nearest stop for the ski navette was 100m away which made everything very easy. My husband booked a spa treatment which he said was excellent.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2015

We stayed in October and can highly recommend. We had a lovely modern room with walk in shower. We also had a nice meal in the restaurant. There was parking for our motor cycle. We would be happy to return.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2015

not luxurious but we were interested in a clean place to sleep after a day of skiing and this place fit the bill. Excellent staff, excellent food, great central location but rooms left a lot to be desired.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed October 6, 2014

We stayed here two nights during a roundtrip Europe. Gerardmer is a nice little town and also well located to visit the highlights of the Alsace. Colmar is not far away and if you are interrested in the second world war a visit to Le Struthof is a must. The rooms of the hotel are a bit dated but downstairs it is very well kept. The food in the reataurant is great as is the atmosphere in the hotel.Very friendly staff.

Room Tip: There are all didferent rooms, but the ones in the back are the most quiet as the hotel is at a busy street.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family