“Nice stay during triathlon weekend ”
Review of Hotel La Jamagne

Hotel La Jamagne
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Gerardmer
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I booked 2 nights long time in advance for the stay during the triathlon of Gerardmer. I was welcomed by very nice staff. One of the women is German and perfectly bilingual. The hotel is very close to restaurants and the lake where the competition takes place. The simple room + breakfast booked long time ahead was affordable. The room is comfortable but it can be noisy if you have loudly behaving neighbors cause the walls are very thin.
I could take my bike in the room but they also have a locked storage room for bikes. The breakfast is big but mostly consists in defreezed products. Good juice and fresh coffee are offered which is the most important.
I could cancel 1 night without any fees. After the race I went back to get my bag and I could even take a shower for free. All in all very recommended!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

mid scale hotel with partially renovated rooms- large free parking ( partially covered) - beautiful swimmingpool & sauna-hamman area little garden with sunbeds - personal service - very friendly staff. Modern bar with cosy open fire( must be nice in the wintertime) - extended buffet breakfast- it a few minutes walk to the lake and the city centre.Locked bike room.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2016

Good location for motorcycle touring, safe secure parking.
Superior room well worth extra costs, superb ensuite.
Good swimming pool and spa.
Biker owner even bought us drinks and made us very welcome!
Do try the Rue des Cretes D430 south if you are on a bike.

Room Tip: Go for the Superior rooms on the corner
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 March 2016

We have just come back from a week's skiing in Gérardmer, staying at the Hotel la Jamagne. As a family of four we booked two connecting rooms - very comfortable. I was extremely impressed by the hotel's careful attention to my gluten-free diet, going through the menu with me each night and substituting items which I could not eat. At breakfast my special bread was brought to me without me even needing to ask. The staff were so friendly and helpful and really made our stay great fun. The children enjoyed the mocktails in the bar which had a large selection of games to borrow. The two Playstations were also popular! The ski room had plenty of space and heated boot racks - the nearest stop for the ski navette was 100m away which made everything very easy. My husband booked a spa treatment which he said was excellent.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2015

We stayed in October and can highly recommend. We had a lovely modern room with walk in shower. We also had a nice meal in the restaurant. There was parking for our motor cycle. We would be happy to return.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2015

not luxurious but we were interested in a clean place to sleep after a day of skiing and this place fit the bill. Excellent staff, excellent food, great central location but rooms left a lot to be desired.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2014

We stayed here two nights during a roundtrip Europe. Gerardmer is a nice little town and also well located to visit the highlights of the Alsace. Colmar is not far away and if you are interrested in the second world war a visit to Le Struthof is a must. The rooms of the hotel are a bit dated but downstairs it is very well kept. The food in the reataurant is great as is the atmosphere in the hotel.Very friendly staff.

Room Tip: There are all didferent rooms, but the ones in the back are the most quiet as the hotel is at a busy...
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank A B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gerardmer
0.5 km away
2.4 km away
Les Reflets du Lac
Les Reflets du Lac
#1 of 18 in Gerardmer

Been to Hotel La Jamagne? Share your experiences!