See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

mid scale hotel with partially renovated rooms- large free parking ( partially covered) - beautiful swimmingpool & sauna-hamman area little garden with sunbeds - personal service - very friendly staff. Modern bar with cosy open fire( must be nice in the wintertime) - extended buffet breakfast- it a few minutes walk to the lake and the city centre.Locked bike room.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 22, 2016

Good location for motorcycle touring, safe secure parking.
Superior room well worth extra costs, superb ensuite.
Good swimming pool and spa.
Biker owner even bought us drinks and made us very welcome!
Do try the Rue des Cretes D430 south if you are on a bike.

Room Tip: Go for the Superior rooms on the corner
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 3, 2016

We have just come back from a week's skiing in Gérardmer, staying at the Hotel la Jamagne. As a family of four we booked two connecting rooms - very comfortable. I was extremely impressed by the hotel's careful attention to my gluten-free diet, going through the menu with me each night and substituting items which I could not eat. At breakfast my special bread was brought to me without me even needing to ask. The staff were so friendly and helpful and really made our stay great fun. The children enjoyed the mocktails in the bar which had a large selection of games to borrow. The two Playstations were also popular! The ski room had plenty of space and heated boot racks - the nearest stop for the ski navette was 100m away which made everything very easy. My husband booked a spa treatment which he said was excellent.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2015

We stayed in October and can highly recommend. We had a lovely modern room with walk in shower. We also had a nice meal in the restaurant. There was parking for our motor cycle. We would be happy to return.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2015

not luxurious but we were interested in a clean place to sleep after a day of skiing and this place fit the bill. Excellent staff, excellent food, great central location but rooms left a lot to be desired.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family