US$82
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$73
US$84
US$55
US$121
US$46
Ibis Toulouse Blagnac Aeroport(Blagnac)(Great Value!)
US$55
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewstoulouse airportnice hotela business class roomrooms are spacioustour groupgood sizechecking outother hotelsprofessional staffbar and restaurantfree wifibusiness tripstandard roomearly flightcourtesy busshuttle servicerental car
Reviewed March 26, 2018

Just next to the airport (but no noise problem at all) this a very convenient and lovely hotel. The rooms are spacious and well-equipped, beds very comfortable and staff friendly and helpful. Breakfasts are very good and the restaurant meals were most enjoyable. Just a few minutes walk to the nearest tram stop, the city centre is easily accessible.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
DieterAcke, Directeur général at Radisson Blu Hotel, Toulouse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Dear Stephen L,
What a great pleasure to read such a nice feedback! As you notice we are certainly an Airport hotel but still, the city centre is 15 min away by public transportation or taxi. All of our team members are here to make every moment of yours inside the hotel unforgettable. I am glad to see that we have been up to your expectation. We all hope to have the pleasure to welcome you on your next visit in the area.
Kind regards.

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Spent an excellent night here en route from Toulouse to Geneva. It’s a bit hard to find with the sat nav (Toulouse airport is one I find hard to navigate around) but once we arrived it was absolutely perfect. Helpful staff, great food, clean and comfortable rooms, and the shuttle to the airport really does leave whenever you like! Also great value. Highly recommended.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
DieterAcke, Directeur général at Radisson Blu Hotel, Toulouse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Dear NicolaFrench21,
What a great pleasure to read your feedback! In the name of the whole team: thank you for such a perfect score. We challenge ourselves every day to keep our promise and enhance your experience among us. It is a sense of achievement to have been up to your expectations for this stay. We all hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again for a new experience.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

I stay here one week every 5-6 weeks.

The location is convenient, it is close to the Airport and to our company's site. I truly appreciate the hard work of most of the staff especially *Guillaume*. When he is at the front desk I always feel that I am coming home and leaving home. His service goes well above and beyond.

At the bar and restaurant they sometimes mix up what I order or just simple not bring the food that I ordered. Once I got somebody's meal instead of mine.

The Latte Macchiato is great at breakfast. They have probably the best breakfast selection.

Rooms are well equipped, the AC/Heating fan can be quieter.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
DieterAcke, Directeur général at Radisson Blu Hotel, Toulouse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

Dear Zsolt L,

In the name of the whole team: a huge thank you for this nice score! I am sure that Guillaume will be extremely pleased to hear from you. We challenge ourselves every day to enhance your experience among us and keep our promise. I hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back soonly on your next visit.

Reviewed March 2, 2018

After getting my flight cancelled I was booked at this hotel for the night and rebooked on the first flight out tomorrow. Now as a frequent Radisson SAS customer (Club Carlson member) I am used to staying in a Radisson SAS. I must say that the hotel facilities and rooms are pleasantly luxurious and very funky and cool environment at the bar. A top notch hotel that is highly recommendable.
However knowing the reception check-in procedures in other hotels, this was a horrible experience today.
It seems that if you do not pay for your room, you are not considered a Radisson Customer and they need to get you registered quickly. I offered my Carlson card which got a very blunt answer that I would not get any points on it (only on the extra's). They did not even bother to explain what was in the dinner service included or what were the extra's we needed to pay for. So I must say that really changed my opinion on the high standards for Radisson ! I do hope that the lady and the gent operating the reception on the night of 2nd of March 2018 at 19h understand that this is NOT customer service and this can get a frequent client very frustrated as we have already had a frustrating experience having a flight cancelled. I would expect them to know better. Wether we are paying or someone else is paying (aka Brussels Airlines) , I AM STILL A GUEST in your hotel and deserve to be treated that way.

Room Tip: The 4th floor gives nice views ! Room 341 is a corner suite, so fairly quiet and far from the elevators.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
DieterAcke, Directeur général at Radisson Blu Hotel, Toulouse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Dear Jessica,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay among us. First of all I must apologies for the check in procedure that was obviously far away from our standard that you know. We pay a particular attention to all of our guest and our promise is to provide Excellency. The front Office Manager have been immediately informed regarding this sad situation and will take the appropriate measures. On the other hand, I am glad to see that we have managed to reach your level of expectation regarding the hotel's conditions.

Reviewed February 19, 2018

Stayed here due to airport proximity with an early flight to catch. Hotel is modern and clean with excellent parking (free). However, could not get the room sufficiently cool in mid-winter to sleep well (think they turn off the aircon during the winter) and the restaurant and drinks are expensive. We also found that on leaving the hotel although the entrance to the street is in the airport complex, it is one way and finding your way back to the airport can be a nightmare.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
DieterAcke, Directeur général at Radisson Blu Hotel, Toulouse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2018

Dear Clivemoore55,

First of all thank you for taking the time to right this feedback regarding your recent stay among us. I am deeply sorry that we were not able to reach your level of expectations. Regarding the room temperature, have you ask the reception? Our system allows us to definite the temperature in each room independently. As you noticed we are just 3 minutes away walking distance from the Airport. We also provide a shuttle service 24H a day on demand. Make sure that on your next visit we will do our best to keep our promise of Excellency.

Kind regards.