“Airport hotel, but an excellent hotel airport”

Pullman Toulouse Airport
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Blagnac
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I was really pleasantly surprised and delighted by this hotel. Perhaps my airport hotel expectations are lower and this was clearly a hotel airport--no great view, lots of scuff marks left by people schlepping -- but it was still great. The room was huge for a European hotel (frankly by the standards of a french chain it was a downright suite), there was a nice pool, the lounge was really nice and the prices were quite reasonable. And after trying (poorly) to speak French for 10 days, the staff was super friendly and did a great job of moving into English without making me feel like a dumb American with awful French skills. I wish the shuttle started earlier (we were flying out first thing in the morning) and the hotel isn't the easiest walk to the terminal.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor by the pool and it was really quiet (even though people were in it).
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Olivier T, Directeur général at Pullman Toulouse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2016

Dear,

Thank you for taking the time to write regarding your stay at Pullman Toulouse Airport.
We are delighted to read your satisfaction with our service and the expertise of our teams.
For information, it is possible to get to the airport in the morning or by the shuttle at 06:30 on weekends, or taking a taxi or using the tram which is close to the hotel.
Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Hotel is close to airport but difficult to rich on foot. Either take taxi or tram (2 stops) or call free hotel shuttle (from hotel shuttle stop).
Modern, comfortable hotel, well equipped with necessities. Free wi-fi without any codes or passwords.
200 m from hotel is tram stop and in 20-30 minutes you are in downtown Toulouse.
Breakfast at EUR 26 per person felt too expensive for me, so I got something at airport instead.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Olivier T, Directeur général at Pullman Toulouse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us.
We have taken note of your constructive comments.
Indeed our free shuttle runs from 05:30 to 23:30 weekdays and 6:30 to 11:30 p.m. on weekends.
On your next stay, please ask our express breakfast for 13 euros.
We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

Had a few issues with my travel arrangements and the staff were helpful beyond belief, making phonecalls for me and sorting everything out very professionally. Really impressed. Wish I could have stayed for longer.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Olivier T, General Manager at Pullman Toulouse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2016

Dear sir,

Thank you for taking the time to write regarding your stay with us.
We are delighted to read your satisfaction and look forward to seeing you soon.

Best regards

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

Over 30 years old property and it shows despite the attempted renovations! No work desk in my room whereas I was told to have been up graded. Abusively priced breakfast at 29euro. Avoid this place. Room was somewhat clean but beat up furniture that does not properly close, old old carpet, noisy HVAC. TV that turn on by itself in the middle of the night....

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Olivier T, Directeur général at Pullman Toulouse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2016

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to write after our stay.
Sorry that the services were not up to your expectations, however, know that we have renovated, therefore I invite you during your next trip to book this room.
We hope to regain your confidence when you next come.

Regards

Reviewed 2 December 2015

I visited the Pullman airport hotel in Blagnac (Toulouse airport) at several occasions.
The services they offer are simply the greatest and the facilities are fantastic.
I highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Perfect location if you do business with the Airbus Group in Toulouse
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Olivier T, Directeur général at Pullman Toulouse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2015

Dear Patrice H,

We appreciate your comments and we are delighted to see that the services of the hotel give you full satisfaction.
We hope to see you soon at Pullman Toulouse Airport.

Yours sincerely.

Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

My first stay at a Pullman. By today's standards my room was old fashioned (206) but clean and comfortable. About a 15 minute walk from the airport and not far from Airbus site. Air conditioning not the best. TV has one English Channel - BBC world news. Fairly small bar. Wifi free. Bar menu available and full menu after 7:30pm. Overall a comfortable stay and would stay there again.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Olivier T, Directeur général at Pullman Toulouse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2015

Dear,

Thank you for posting this comment following your stay with us.
We are sorry that our rooms do not have liked , however, during your next visit , do not hesitate to book our superior rooms or deluxe which they have been renovated.
Your comments have been noted and we look forward to welcoming you soon in Pullman Toulouse Airport .

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 21 October 2015

This hotel is very comfortable especially if upgraded to a superior room as I was just by showing my Accor Hotels card. The staff were all very helpful and the room was large and comfortable. The bathroom was modern, clean and well equipped, the walk-in shower was a great way to wake up. There was no noise overnight that I noticed from the airport close by and the blackout curtains perfect for undisturbed sleep. The breakfast choices were varied and what I had was very good. This hotel is perfectly positioned for an overnight stop between flights and offers a free shuttle. It is also very convenient for the Airbus facility. I will definitely stay here again is best review I can give it.

Stayed: October 2015
Olivier T, General Manager at Pullman Toulouse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2015

Dear Matthew T,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Toulouse Airport.

Olivier Thomas

Also consider these accommodations in or near Blagnac
0.5 km away
Courtyard by Marriott Toulouse Airport
0.2 km away
Ibis Toulouse Blagnac Aeroport
Hotel ibis Styles Toulouse Airport

Been to Pullman Toulouse Airport? Share your experiences!