I was really pleasantly surprised and delighted by this hotel. Perhaps my airport hotel expectations are lower and this was clearly a hotel airport--no great view, lots of scuff marks left by people schlepping -- but it was still great. The room was huge for a European hotel (frankly by the standards of a french chain it was a downright suite), there was a nice pool, the lounge was really nice and the prices were quite reasonable. And after trying (poorly) to speak French for 10 days, the staff was super friendly and did a great job of moving into English without making me feel like a dumb American with awful French skills. I wish the shuttle started earlier (we were flying out first thing in the morning) and the hotel isn't the easiest walk to the terminal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Toulouse Aeroport, in the heart of France's leading aeronautic centre, the hotel is just 3 minutes from the international airport and offers a free airport shuttle service. Satisfy your tastebuds with some sumptuous regional cuisine in our restaurant, Corridor lounge bar or even out on the terrace on a nice day. Enjoy some relaxation at our fitness centre, undercover swimming pool or sauna. 5 fully-equipped meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 180 people, and free WIFI. Free car park. You can be in Place du Capitole in 20 minutes by tram. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pullman Toulouse Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Toulouse Airport Hotel Blagnac
- Pullman Hotel Toulouse Airport
- Pullman Hotel Blagnac