All reviewsheated indoor pooltoulouse airportlarry kellywrong roadnespresso machinecomfortable hotelcomfy bedcouple of nightsroom was largefree shuttleby french standardstwo nightsan early flightshort staybusinessfrancegeorgetown
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

I've stayed at Pullman hotels in Paris a few times and was looking forward to a 1 night treat in what I was hoping would be a superior 4 or - judging by my previous experiences of this brand - 4.5 star establishment.

It started well enough with the hotel shuttle arriving promptly when I telephoned for it to collect me from the airport. But that, apart from the polite and professional attitude of most of the staff, was pretty much the high point.

On arrival I was told that the gym & terrace were closed for refurbishment, both if which I was looking forward to using. The stairs were out of order due to maintenance work, which became slighy irritating when I realised that my room was adjacent to the stairwell and I could hear the work & the workmen's (I'll call it) "banter" through the door. I decided this was a minor irritation, especially when it stopped at around 7pm, so decided not to ask for an alternate room.

I decided to eat in my room so at 7.15pm I called room service to order my dinner and was promptly told that the restaurant didn't open until 7.30pm so I'd have to call back then! "Can't you take my order now & start preparing it at 7.30?" I asked. "No. Call back at 7.30". Came the terse reply.

I don't think that's good enough for a Pullman Hotel, especially when various items on the room service menu are advertised as being available on a "24 hours" basis!

Anyway, I waited until 7.30pm, called back and asked for a salad and the Club Sandwich. "Sorry, we do not have the Club Sandwich" responded the person on the end of the phone.

No Club Sandwiches at 7.30pm in a so-called superior 4* hotel??

When the meal arrived, within the time promised, it was edible, although my glass of house red was very nice. Silky smooth and with a decent nose. It took the edge off the rest of the experience!

At checkout time I was cheerfully advised by the receptionist that the "system" was down and I'd have to settle for an emailed bill, which is something I loathe, as they are often less than accurate.

I had been offered the choice of either this Pullman or the nearby Holiday Inn by my company as places to spend the night and selected the former as I'm an Accor Gold (soon to be Platimum) Card member and thought it'd be a treat to stay somewhere a little more upmarket other than the usual "bog standard" business hotels.

Oh well..........

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank IncognitoMT
Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

Although it is not in the center of the town, the hotel has lots of restaurants, supermarkets and shops around. From the outside you can tell that it is not new, but inside probably due to a recent renovation it's a nice business hotel. Beautiful lobby, huge rooms with comfortable beds and nice bathroom amenities. Free parking and wifi. Definitely a choice to stay again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Olivier T, Directeur général at Pullman Toulouse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

Dear Tiago5,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us after your stay with us.
We are pleased to see that the quality and services have lived up to your expectations and hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again soon.

Regards

Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

We only stayed one night at the Pullman Toulouse but, after a week of salty receptions around Bordeaux, this hotel was refreshingly friendly. Granted, the decor in the rooms is a little tired, but our bathroom was lovely, with possibly the best hotel shower I have ever had. Prior to arrival, my email queries were answered quickly and thoroughly, and on arrival the staff couldn't have been more helpful or friendlier.
The meal we had in the restaurant was excellent- freshly prepared and good value.
I agree with a previous review that sat nav will send you to the wrong road, and the hotel is just off a large roundabout, Sonne aware when approaching. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear customer,

It is with great pleasure that we have taken note of your comment following your stay at the Pullman Toulouse airport.
Delighted to read that you appreciated the quality of service and our services.
A big thank you for your recommendation.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

This is what greeted me when I opened the door to my room the first time I stayed at the Blagnac Pullman post-renovations. That coupled with the depression in the middle of the bed made for an extremely poor night's sleep.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank schaemtsichfremd
Olivier T, Directeur général at Pullman Toulouse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2017

Dear Schaemtsichfremd,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us after your stay with us.
We are sorry that our new rooms are not to your liking.
However, be aware that we offer other categories of rooms with different decor.
We hope to have the opportunity to see you again and thus leave you a better impression.

Regards

Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

This is an excellent place for a short stay in Blagnac. If you do not have a special interest to visit Toulouse and your business is in Blagnac, I recommend to choose this place. You can save up to 2 hours of travelling in traffic every day and you will get nice accommodation with a range of services. Staff is rather friendly and ready to help. Breakfast is OK and parking sufficient.
Just, if you use navigation in your car, it will direct you to the wrong road which is behind the hotel. Hotel is not very well seen from the road, so drive slowly on the turnabout not to miss the small drive to the hotel. Maybe a traffic sign will be useful.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Olivier T, Directeur général at Pullman Toulouse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2017

Dear Smallhausen 1,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience after your stay at Pullman Toulouse Airport.
Please note that we have taken note of your constructive remarks on the indication of the hotel as well as the reception received and we thank you.
Looking forward to welcoming you soon.