All reviews heated indoor pool toulouse airport larry kelly wrong road nespresso machine comfortable hotel comfy bed couple of nights room was large free shuttle by french standards two nights an early flight short stay business france georgetown
Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

We have been staying one night (Aug 9) in Family at Pullman Airport which was first selected for the convenience to be near the Airport (early flight) and while we were happy to stay in this brand new hotel with large, clean and comfortable room with also enjoying relaxing time in the swimming pool with the kids the most appreciable was the kindness and diligence of all the hotel staff we have met (front desk, shuttle driver). This is the basics but so important and the team at the Pullman Airportgot it very well !

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Thank G. B
Olivier T, Directeur général at Pullman Toulouse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Dear G.B,

Thank you for posting this review after your stay at Pullman Toulous Airport.
We are sincerely delighted to read your satisfaction on our rooms as well as on our relaxation areas such as our heated indoor pool.
We look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed August 20, 2017

What a great pit stop before an early flight. Very clean and nice room - lovely hamburger in restaurant and very pleasant and helpful staff. Great bathroom and nice to have a Nespresso machine in the room for a quick coffee before sprinting to the airport

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Olivier T, Directeur général at Pullman Toulouse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Dear sev8,
Thank you for taking the time to write to us after your stay at the Pullman Toulouse airport.
We are sincerely delighted to read your satisfaction and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you soon.
Regards

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

I've stayed at Pullman hotels in Paris a few times and was looking forward to a 1 night treat in what I was hoping would be a superior 4 or - judging by my previous experiences of this brand - 4.5 star establishment.

It started well enough with the hotel shuttle arriving promptly when I telephoned for it to collect me from the airport. But that, apart from the polite and professional attitude of most of the staff, was pretty much the high point.

On arrival I was told that the gym & terrace were closed for refurbishment, both if which I was looking forward to using. The stairs were out of order due to maintenance work, which became slighy irritating when I realised that my room was adjacent to the stairwell and I could hear the work & the workmen's (I'll call it) "banter" through the door. I decided this was a minor irritation, especially when it stopped at around 7pm, so decided not to ask for an alternate room.

I decided to eat in my room so at 7.15pm I called room service to order my dinner and was promptly told that the restaurant didn't open until 7.30pm so I'd have to call back then! "Can't you take my order now & start preparing it at 7.30?" I asked. "No. Call back at 7.30". Came the terse reply.

I don't think that's good enough for a Pullman Hotel, especially when various items on the room service menu are advertised as being available on a "24 hours" basis!

Anyway, I waited until 7.30pm, called back and asked for a salad and the Club Sandwich. "Sorry, we do not have the Club Sandwich" responded the person on the end of the phone.

No Club Sandwiches at 7.30pm in a so-called superior 4* hotel??

When the meal arrived, within the time promised, it was edible, although my glass of house red was very nice. Silky smooth and with a decent nose. It took the edge off the rest of the experience!

At checkout time I was cheerfully advised by the receptionist that the "system" was down and I'd have to settle for an emailed bill, which is something I loathe, as they are often less than accurate.

I had been offered the choice of either this Pullman or the nearby Holiday Inn by my company as places to spend the night and selected the former as I'm an Accor Gold (soon to be Platimum) Card member and thought it'd be a treat to stay somewhere a little more upmarket other than the usual "bog standard" business hotels.

Oh well..........

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank IncognitoMT
Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

Although it is not in the center of the town, the hotel has lots of restaurants, supermarkets and shops around. From the outside you can tell that it is not new, but inside probably due to a recent renovation it's a nice business hotel. Beautiful lobby, huge rooms with comfortable beds and nice bathroom amenities. Free parking and wifi. Definitely a choice to stay again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Olivier T, Directeur général at Pullman Toulouse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

Dear Tiago5,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us after your stay with us.
We are pleased to see that the quality and services have lived up to your expectations and hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again soon.

Regards

Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

We only stayed one night at the Pullman Toulouse but, after a week of salty receptions around Bordeaux, this hotel was refreshingly friendly. Granted, the decor in the rooms is a little tired, but our bathroom was lovely, with possibly the best hotel shower I have ever had. Prior to arrival, my email queries were answered quickly and thoroughly, and on arrival the staff couldn't have been more helpful or friendlier.
The meal we had in the restaurant was excellent- freshly prepared and good value.
I agree with a previous review that sat nav will send you to the wrong road, and the hotel is just off a large roundabout, Sonne aware when approaching. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear customer,

It is with great pleasure that we have taken note of your comment following your stay at the Pullman Toulouse airport.
Delighted to read that you appreciated the quality of service and our services.
A big thank you for your recommendation.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.