US$119
US$54
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

US$83
Fasthotel Toulouse Blagnac Aeroport(Blagnac)(Great Value!)
US$56
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

US$45
US$77
US$64
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

Ibis Toulouse Blagnac Aeroport(Blagnac)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$116
US$101
HolidayInn.com
US$76
  • Pool
All reviewsheated indoor pooltoulouse airportlarry kellywrong roadnespresso machinecomfortable hotelcomfy bedcouple of nightsfree shuttleby french standardstwo nightsnice roomblackout curtainsan early flightshort staybusinessgeorgetown
Reviewed October 5, 2017

Our experience after a long travel was exceptional. We had a few things that the staff paid personal attention to resolving and the results were beyond our expectations. The hotel and restaurant were good and our stay was excellent.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Olivier T, Directeur général at Pullman Toulouse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Dear Grafton W,
Thank you for taking the time to write to us after your stay at the Pullman Toulouse Airport.
Your comment rewards the know-how and the knowledge to be of all our staff and thank you.
Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed September 8, 2017

I stayed briefly for one night in the Pullman Toulouse Airport hotel, and the stay was up to the standards I'd expect from this brand.

The location is not walking distance to the airport but there is a shuttle that will take you 24-hours a day the 5 minute trip away. The shuttle is very comfortable with good service.

Check-in was easy, and service friendly. The rooms themselves are very comfortable and had all the facilities you'd expect. The hotel has a good breakfast (though pricey if not included). I unfortunately did not have time to see the SPA and swimming pool.

Overall, if I needed a hotel close to the airport, I would for sure use the Pullman again and can recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Olivier T, Directeur général at Pullman Toulouse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2017

Dear Kevernscott,

We sincerely thank you for taking the time to write to us after your stay at the Pullman Toulouse Airport.
We are delighted to report that the service and amenities have met your expectations and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again to enjoy our heated indoor pool.

Regards

Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

We have been staying one night (Aug 9) in Family at Pullman Airport which was first selected for the convenience to be near the Airport (early flight) and while we were happy to stay in this brand new hotel with large, clean and comfortable room with also enjoying relaxing time in the swimming pool with the kids the most appreciable was the kindness and diligence of all the hotel staff we have met (front desk, shuttle driver). This is the basics but so important and the team at the Pullman Airportgot it very well !

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Thank G. B
Olivier T, Directeur général at Pullman Toulouse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Dear G.B,

Thank you for posting this review after your stay at Pullman Toulous Airport.
We are sincerely delighted to read your satisfaction on our rooms as well as on our relaxation areas such as our heated indoor pool.
We look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed August 20, 2017

What a great pit stop before an early flight. Very clean and nice room - lovely hamburger in restaurant and very pleasant and helpful staff. Great bathroom and nice to have a Nespresso machine in the room for a quick coffee before sprinting to the airport

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Olivier T, Directeur général at Pullman Toulouse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Dear sev8,
Thank you for taking the time to write to us after your stay at the Pullman Toulouse airport.
We are sincerely delighted to read your satisfaction and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you soon.
Regards

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

I've stayed at Pullman hotels in Paris a few times and was looking forward to a 1 night treat in what I was hoping would be a superior 4 or - judging by my previous experiences of this brand - 4.5 star establishment.

It started well enough with the hotel shuttle arriving promptly when I telephoned for it to collect me from the airport. But that, apart from the polite and professional attitude of most of the staff, was pretty much the high point.

On arrival I was told that the gym & terrace were closed for refurbishment, both if which I was looking forward to using. The stairs were out of order due to maintenance work, which became slighy irritating when I realised that my room was adjacent to the stairwell and I could hear the work & the workmen's (I'll call it) "banter" through the door. I decided this was a minor irritation, especially when it stopped at around 7pm, so decided not to ask for an alternate room.

I decided to eat in my room so at 7.15pm I called room service to order my dinner and was promptly told that the restaurant didn't open until 7.30pm so I'd have to call back then! "Can't you take my order now & start preparing it at 7.30?" I asked. "No. Call back at 7.30". Came the terse reply.

I don't think that's good enough for a Pullman Hotel, especially when various items on the room service menu are advertised as being available on a "24 hours" basis!

Anyway, I waited until 7.30pm, called back and asked for a salad and the Club Sandwich. "Sorry, we do not have the Club Sandwich" responded the person on the end of the phone.

No Club Sandwiches at 7.30pm in a so-called superior 4* hotel??

When the meal arrived, within the time promised, it was edible, although my glass of house red was very nice. Silky smooth and with a decent nose. It took the edge off the rest of the experience!

At checkout time I was cheerfully advised by the receptionist that the "system" was down and I'd have to settle for an emailed bill, which is something I loathe, as they are often less than accurate.

I had been offered the choice of either this Pullman or the nearby Holiday Inn by my company as places to spend the night and selected the former as I'm an Accor Gold (soon to be Platimum) Card member and thought it'd be a treat to stay somewhere a little more upmarket other than the usual "bog standard" business hotels.

Oh well..........