“Ok”

Ranked #65 of 194 Restaurants in Arras
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately my pizza wasn't cooked properly in the middle but otherwise tasted fine. My wife said her lasagne was bland. The service was OK and the location convenient.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

We stopped off here for lunch during a ww1 tour. Service was a little slow, considering the short break we had, however the Palerme pizza was amazing and the wine was great value at just 7 euros and very tasty.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 1, 2018

We arrived in Arras at 1.45pm after a drive from the Eurotunnel. Having 2 teenagers with me, I was a bit worried about finding a restaurant which would serve us as, being pretty familiar with France, I know their opening hours are often strictly 12-2pm. However we were welcomed at le Palerme, no problem to serve us slightly late. My son had the bolognaise pizza & my daughter & I the seafood penne. Both dishes were served promptly, fresh, hot & delicious. Pleasant serving staff - the chef actually said "au revoir" as he passed our table on his way out at 2.30pm. Lovely location in Grand'Place.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 27, 2017

Although the starter we shared (anti pasti) was good value/size, it had zero taste, I'd rather smaller portion and better quality, I felt like I had to force it all down at the end. Pizza came with raw egg, couldn't finish it, pasta came with no taste plus a hair in it, wine came already opened to table so obviously refilled, café gourmand was 3 things covered in Chantilly. Service average. The only plus is that it is on the main square.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

We came across this restaurant on a Saturday night on our first trip to Arras. The staff were very helpful in explaining the menu and the adults decided to have pizza, and the kids pasta.

The food was delicious, even for fussy teenagers. It was a delightful meal and I would certainly go there again.

Date of visit: October 2017