All reviews value for money business park ample parking bed was comfortable would definitely stay here again excellent breakfast university campus atrium metro lille stadium
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

This was a haven for me and my family. You need a car if you don't mind the walk to the station.

Suites:
We started of in one suite that was big enough for 3 and were upgraded to a master suite which was fantabulous!!!

Service:
No complaints as they were excellent. Ready to clean and the breakfast buffet was good though we ate in most days, using our kitchen. The cleaning staff were prompt and very good.

Lots of games, the bar and snack bar though no restaurant for lunch or dinner.

Really fond memories!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

Hi all

Please note while out working in France we were boarding here,

Poor customer service
We had a leak ( from the roof) in the room we reported this more than 3 times nothing happened. I reported this matter to the manager this was funny !
His response “ it all gets wet in your room when it rains “ lol

What a place ! Never again

We did stand by our guns we managed to move rooms result in the end

Breakfast poor !

Evening meals limited

Washing room & driers on site but don’t use the hotels soap Rip off ! €3 per table!

Be-warned

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed January 22, 2018

quite good value for money. the staff was very helpful and the breakfast was surprisingly versatile. it is about 15 minutes drive from Lille airport and I suspect that during rashours it may be longer.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

This is a cheap and cheerful hotel. We stayed there for one night, which was ok but I wouldn't want to stay there for more than that! Location was a little strange, there was nothing in the way of shops or restaurants in walking distance. There is a metro station about a 20 minute walk away. Check-in was great with a really cheerful and helpful Irish chap. The holes of the hotel has an unpleasant odour particularly the rooms! The continental breakfast was ok. There's lots of free parking at this hotel

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2017

I stayed with my wife and daughter (12). We went to a football tournament to watch our son. The hotel was in a convenient location to travel to and from the tournament. It was relatively close to the metro to go into Lille or to drive in and park the car. The rooms were simple and well equipped. In the main it was very clean but on close inspection the walls has splashes and marks - needs a re paint. Breakfast was OK. My main complain was the cutlery which was not clean. The place had ample parking and gates that closed in the night time for security. The bed was comfortable and shower decent. The bar closed very early and the night porter did not want us to sit in the atrium with other people we knew drinking our own beer. This was very irritating. Whilst I can understand they don't want a load of noise keeping people awake, it spoilt the stay. There is nowhere to go locally so we had no option but to goto bed. Unless you drive or get the metro into Lille its dead around the hotel. There was an Italian within walking distance but it was shut the night we wanted to try it. There are some restaurants near the stadium - circa 25 mins walk. These were also shut because it was a bank holiday weekend. Walking through the university campus at night was also a challenge, we would have been screwed without google map. WIFI was free and reasonably fast. I am not sure why - but our room was not cleaned or towels changed in the three days we stayed.

Room Tip: We had a room on the second floor. I suspect rooms on the ground floor might be a bit noisy.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family