Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$142
eDreamsUS$142
TripadvisorUS$142
FindHotel
1,028 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 5, 2019 via mobile

Two minutes by car to the sea, or fifteen minutes along the Dives River to walk to dinner. For those who want a bit of privacy. Hotel is modern, clean, moderately priced, free outdoor parking. Very nice breakfast with all kinds of food to start the day. Bar has a fair selection of beer, wine, whisky, and cocktails but no bartender. The negative, if any, is no restaurant on premises. We found the main drag for restaurants is only a few minutes away. Oh, the trotting race track is right down the block.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2019

Being an enthousiastic Accor customer for a while, I kind of knew what I could expect. Foremost : excellent service. To give you an example: I forgot my spare car keys in the lobby the last day of my holiday. No problem for Mercure: I got them back a couple of days later in Belgium (the hotel posted the keys to me without any costs). What I remember from this place is also the excellent breakfast. It was a pure delight to have those jummy petite macarons to start the day with a smile. I can for sure recommend Mercure Cabourg as a holiday spot.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank carl_danneels
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

I stayed one night in this hotel when on a business trip. There is parking right outside in the hotel's own free car park. The hotel is very clean and the rooms well appointed and very smart. Think brand new Premier Inn! The bathroom was particularly modern and immaculately clean. The bed was very comfortable. The room had adjustable aircon and an electric fire (not needed even when freezing outside).

Morning breakfast was the typical buffet you expect for a mid priced hotel but we did get scrambled eggs and little sausages in addition to the usual cold breakfast items.

Perhaps because I booked thru' Booking.Com I was put at the far end of a corridor about as far from the stairs as you could get (the lift was not working but I was only on the first floor so no problems).

The commercial centre of this little town is about .5 kilometre away -a pleasant walk to the restaurants.

Would I stay again? Yes it is so convenient to get to and the free parking outside is a real bonus when travelling by car.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

Arrived in the dark to find an empty reception and nobody appeared for 5 minutes. Eventually someone appeared and I got a room, which was comfortable and well appointed. Slept well and breakfast was substantial and well presented. Would recommend for one night stop on business etc

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Spent a week here in summer. The hotel is located on the edge of Cabourg but it is only a short walk (about 1km) to the shops and restaurants. The staff are all very nice and the swimming pool is perfect for the whole family. Fortunately, the rooms have air conditioning (highly appreciated with the high temperatures we experienced). In short: Really enjoyed the stay!

Date of stay: August 2018