Quality Hotel Alisee Poitiers Nord(Chasseneuil-du-Poitou)
US$61
US$59
US$140
US$123
Hotel du Parc - Pirates(Chasseneuil-du-Poitou)
US$65
B&B Hotel Poitiers 3(Chasseneuil-du-Poitou)
US$62
US$60
Hotel Ibis Site du Futuroscope(Chasseneuil-du-Poitou)
US$85
US$71
Hotel Jules Verne Futuroscope(Chasseneuil-du-Poitou)
US$62
B&B Hotel Poitiers 2(Chasseneuil-du-Poitou)
US$57
hotelF1 Poitiers nord Futuroscope(Chasseneuil-du-Poitou)
US$38
US$35
hotelF1
B&B Hotel Poitiers(Chasseneuil-du-Poitou)
US$57
US$55
Hotels.com
All reviewsreviews before bookingfruit saladwould stay here againone nighttray1starrollscerealpillowsbunktowelswifiparkfrench
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

We booked this hotel because it was a good deal and the situation. The bridge/jetty over to the parc was definitely a plus, especially nice not to wait for the shuttle bus late at night when the parc closes. The continental breskfast was fine. Just missing some cheese and ham/salami.
The rooms are very simple (1star hotel) but clean and modern. Bathroom with shower also ok. You get what you pay for. We would stay here again if visiting the parc again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank crystalLux
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Wasn't expecting much for a 1* hotel and luckily didn't look at the rating or reviews before booking.
Our room was huge, clean and comfortable, and the reception staff were very polite and helpful (we needed a pharmacy on a Sunday night).
The showers made the floor a bit wet as it's just a curtain but we mopped that up with the towel after each shower.
Aircon would've been nice but having just travelled from Spain and Southern France it luckily didn't seem too hot for us thankfully.
We only really used the hotel as an overnight stop to visit futuroscope which was a great day out, and there are plenty of restaurants around to get something to eat. Breakfast was basic, which was a bit of a let down as it was our last hotel of 5 on a two week trip and the only one that didn't seem to make an effort, I'd rather pay more and have more but then I guess they want you to spend on lunch in the park.
I would use the hotel again though, if I went back. However, one thing to note is the Wifi is shockingly bad so if this is important to you then avoid!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

Good points:
- Beds were resonably comfortable
Points to improve unpon:
- Bugs were in the rooms
- At night the people above us were making alot of noise
- The food was disgusting. Water salad and a bit of disgusting meat. And 1 croissant for breakfast
-the whole bathroom and room flooded because of the shower
-The staff who served the breakfast completely just put me off from eating the food. They looked grim.
-Electricity fid not work on the first night.
Overall: I do not recommend this to anyone and it is the worst "hotel" I have ever been to.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank unimollie 9
Reviewed June 16, 2017

My daughter has just returned from a school trip here. Before they went the school checked to see if my daughters allergy could be catered for. She has a dairy allergy.
She was asked to take her own milk, butter and cheese to which we did.
I am sorry but I do not expect my child to be given plain fish and green beans each night. Last night her dinner had not even been made with the others. They then asked her if she would like fish. Out of politeness she said yes and then called me in tears. She was not a rude English girl as she can speak basic french. She was never given a starter and she couldn't have pudding. She was offered a yogurt or ice cream...she can not have either. Please do not say you can cater when your obviously can not. I have had a very hungry child return home who has lost weight.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 6, 2016

The hotel room was like really bad because the room flooded after the shower lol. We couldn't walk around the room for 3 days, we had to use a boat XD So yeah the food was horrible because we didn't know what was in it. Also, security asked me "What's in the suit?" Come some explain what this means????????? The movies were really outdated and they need new ones and they also have bad wifi. So yeah

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends