In Vau la Magnifique

Book in advance
from
US$360.39
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Google
3 Reviews
from US$576.62
from US$1,552.44
4,050 results
All reviews boat trip private boat hiking shoes en vau worth the effort south of france la ciotat cliffs calanques hike inlets french commentary beauty route euro
Selected filters
Reviewed September 18, 2019

We took a boat at Cassis port and travelled for two hours visiting the Calanques. French beauty at its best. The water is very clean, the views are breathtaking. Unmissable.

Reviewed September 17, 2019 via mobile

The first time I came to this town 23 years ago, I took a group boat tour of the calanques. This time around, my husband and I rented our own boat and visited the coves by ourselves which was so much better! The thing to know about renting a boat is that you can’t bring the boat in to the beaches. The only way to get to a beach is to hike, kayak, or SUP. That said, the experience was still fabulous and the cliffs were absolutely beautiful. I took a swim in the emerald blue water and it was refreshing and so clear. We also fed the fish from our boat with parts of our picnic which was a lot of fun. En Vau was One of the prettiest calanques and closest to the town. The furthest one also has a lovely swimming area.

3  Thank minhnvu2014
Reviewed September 17, 2019

we took a boat to visit 3 Calanques and it was beautiful to see. The visite was for 45 minutes tour with a guide.

Date of experience: August 2019
2  Thank CathieA9
Reviewed September 17, 2019

We did a short walk round probably the most scenic of the Calanques...the one nearest Cassis. We also took the 2hr boat trip to see all 9 calanques but I was a little disappointed by the landscape. It had been talked up as amazing with these exquisite calanques, but apart from perhaps 3 they were just small bays. The cliffs were majestic and interesting. I think my expectations had been raised too high.

Reviewed September 15, 2019

The calanques are beautiful, but it is a long hike until you get there. Be sure to prepare comfortable clothes and a good attitude

1  Thank Fede P