See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 5, 2016

First of all I am still waiting for a refund of charges made by the Hotel's Machine by "error" when checking in at night when there is no reception at all (my reservation was paid in advance trough Cheaptickets.com (Expedia), so take this information into account if you want to book a room on this hotel).
The hotel is not confortable at all, the rooms was very small for 3 people, the bathroom is like an airplane's bathroom but with shower, and the receptionists speaks little to no english at all.
I chose this hotel because it was the cheapest option in a town near Geneve, but I regret of having made this election.
I will still fight for the refund that has to be made to my credit card, because I have been ripped off.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Leandro M
SYLVIE L, Directrice at Premiere Classe Annemasse - Gaillard, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2016

Dear Sir,

We are really sorry for the inconvenience which you underwent concerning the double payment of your reservation. An emergency no is at your disposal day and night, 24 hours over 24 hours and 7 days / 7 days to contact us if necessary
We have you wish to pay off at once(in a row), but your bank card does not accept the credits, we asked you possibly for another no of card(map), you refused. We passed on(transmitted) your file(case) in our customer service for a transfer, you refused to give a statement of bank. We are at present in touch with the booking website (Sent) so that he(it) manages refund(repayment). Feel reassured, do not have to us fight to be paid off because your file(case) and current(in class).
Know that the languages(tongues) used in our establishment are French, English, German and Italian, certainly not usually but enough to exercise our job(business), and help our clientele.
Our establishment of economic category stays of standard size and corresponding to the European standards with a bathroom integrated(joined) with shower, toilets and washbasin for a better comfort.

I hope that my answer is up to your expectations(waits)

Reviewed December 16, 2015

Despite the warm welcome, We had to make the beds ourselves and then found that there were not enough sheets/. The reception staff had gone home so we slept without sheets. The room was advertised as suitable for 3 adults, but was no bigger than a standard room. My daughter slept with a shelf over her head. This is suitable as a budget business overnight stay only. It was also a long way from the motorway.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank WGFrance
ALEXANDRE A, Responsable relations clients at Premiere Classe Annemasse - Gaillard, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2015

Dear Sirs,

Thanks for giving us your opinion about our hotel.

I think you may have done a mistake about our hotel, because we are actually situated 200m away from the motorway's entrance.

Anyway, we are sorry for the uncomfortable situation, but you should have called the emergency number that was written on the front door of the hotel, on the reception and also in your door's room. We could have do something at this moment to fix your problem.

Thanks again,

Best regards

Johanna H.

Reviewed November 22, 2015 via mobile

This was a very cheap hotel so I can't be too harsh but there are some things you wouldnt expect even for a two star hotel:
1. Non-smoking room reeked of smoke! Making it unpleasurable to come back to the room!
2. No towels in the room!
3. Toilet wouldn't flush

reception was open for very limited hours, a few hrs in the morning then there was a reservation system like a cash machine outside which you would need to use which wasn't pleasant in the terrential rain!

Beds were like planks of wood but we still slept well.

All TV channels were french, no complaint just an observation. No fridge in room. Shower was great, good pressure and hot water.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GeordieBoy24
ALEXANDRE A, Gérant at Premiere Classe Annemasse - Gaillard, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2015

Dear Customer,

Thank you for the returns of your stay. We will pay attention to the remarks you made us particularly with regard to smokers who do not resepectent the smoking ban.

Hope to see you soon.

Cordially.

Reviewed November 18, 2015

This hotel provides a decent room for the budget minded. The bed was quite comfortable in a small room. Bathroom was ok, with one of the smallest showers I have ever experienced in Europe. Cleaning staff did a great job for the two weeks I spent there. The breakfast service (an add on) was quite good, especially the great fresh baguettes. The brightest spot of all was the wonderful, kind, friendly people who staffed the main office. Every person was a gem.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Michaell333

Dear Customer,

Thank you for the positive feedback on the place of your stay. This encourgae to continue our efforts.

Cordially.

Reviewed August 23, 2015 via mobile

Good for those looking for maximum of 2 weeks stay. Transportation can be a challenge if you cannot find a good taxi driver. Breakfast is free, but you have to find your own meals for the rest of the day and night. Overall, I would recommend for those that can find own transportation.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Lau2ed
ALEXANDRE A, DIRECTEUR at Premiere Classe Annemasse - Gaillard, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2015

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your feedback.

Hope to see you soon.