This is our second visit to this hotel/self catering apartment. We like this because of the location. It is literally 200 meters from the hotel to the shops/ski lifts/ski school. It's a great base for the holiday, especially for kids.
The hotel is functional and reasonably comfortable. It is a skiing holiday. The apartments are clean and has got everything you need. The beds are basic but clean and reasonable comfortable to sleep on.
They have a heated outdoor pool which is great after a day's skiing. It is nice and warm too. It is really strange swimming outdoor whist it is snowing but it was fun, especially for the kids.
Will definately return.
The local supermarket (350 meters away) stock most things that you may need to cook or if have forgotten to bring anything (e.g. toiletries).
We hired our skis through Alpiski (Les Bergers) which is 200 meters from the hotel. If you booking in advance on line, they offer 40% discount.
There are lots of restaurants to choose from if you want to eat out. The town centre is only a 15 minutes walk.
If you intend to go ice skating, the leaflets tell you that it opens everyday from the morning till 10pm. You should check first because this is only true for 2 nights a week. For the others, they have other activities in the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Grandes Rousses ski area, just 100 metres from the ski lifts.Heated outdoor swimming pool overlooking the valley. Savoyard speciality restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Bergers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Residence Les Bergers
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Bergers Hotel l`Alpe-d`Huez
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Bergers France/Rhone-Alpes