“Awful”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Postcode: IG7 6QA Tel: +44 (0) 208 559 1155
Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

Pretentious place. Not worth a penny!
Way overpriced!
Lahmacun starter £9 Pepper steak £35
Monkfish £30 Peroni £6.50
No customer service and Staff are stuck up too. I got FOOD POISONING and they just fobbed me off. Horrible place. It is a joke!
Would not recommend
There are so many better places to dine. Spend your money elsewhere
Just awful!

16  Thank mrsmlondon1
Write a ReviewReviews (1,381)

Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

When we arrived we were greeted by a lovely lady at the door . The place does have a crazy bear feel. The service was very good the food fantastic,the main could of fed two, not complaining I took mine home in a takeaway box.however we would of liked a longer break between courses. The waiter brought out our mains cutlery and we were still eating the starter.We then went upstairs as there was a live band the lady up stairs found us some seats,Once again the service upstairs was also fantastic. The staff ,the place and food were all exceptional.

Reviewed February 5, 2018

service was very good here.The gut that looked after us was very good and made the visit even better.Even had a bit of banter which was good

food was good not outstanding but not bad either.portions look massive but a lot of it is just salad.Chicken was just enough

Cocktails and drinks are expensive very marked up (£15 for a pina colada £6.50 for a bottle of beer half a pint.£6 for a bottle of still water )

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Went to celebrate my nieces birthday and from the moment we arrived it was very special. Opulent surroundings, friendly and attentive staff and excellent quality food and drinks. Would deffo come back.

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

This was my second visit and I can not fault the place! The decor, atmosphere, everything is amazing! The food is incredible and portion sizes are great too. I recommend the secret dessert...to die for :-) I’ll be visiting again in a few months with some girl friends. One highlight was bumping into the lovely mark wright!