“The best scramble eggs in th region😀”
Review of Brick Krakowska 18

Brick Krakowska 18
Price range: US$4 - US$21
Cuisines: European
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2016

Local place well presented good atmosphere. Great service and the jajecznica tastes amazing. Follow by coffee or home made lemonade!

Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

This place is getting better and better every time we visit. Food is always great portions are very big. Staf; attentive, knowledgeable, friendly and speaking English very well. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank Wanda T
Reviewed 15 March 2016

We go here whenever we have no time to leave town, although it's pretty busy place during lunchtime. We always enjoy burgers, simple and tasty, and occasional steaks. I'd recommend bream too, but it disappeared from the menu recently. Don't ask about wines, the choice is really poor here.

Reviewed 24 January 2016

I went to Brick while visiting a friend of mine in Polan.
What can I say? Food is amazing and the portions are really huge.
Definitely one of my favorites. The atmosphere is really nice and the host Andrew a great guy.
The only bad thing is that it is so far away now that i'm back in Germany.
Five out of five starts!

1  Thank Julian M
Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

I visited this lovely restaurant as my boyfriend and I travelled to Poland from the Uk and a friend recommend to us.
We had a fantastic time in general however the highlight of the trip was this restaurant.
We were so well looked after it was overwhelming from the minute we entered.
Every one was so helpful and had such a great positive energy. The placed was beautiful inside. Loved the decor!.
We enjoyed every single minute. The food was yummy and they had a great selection of drinks too. We never wanted to leave! I think we were the last customers!.
I recommend to anyone.
We will go back at some point as sadly we live in London.
It blown our minds!