NH Stuttgart Sindelfingen
US$167
US$161
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

US$72
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$93
US$86
US$107
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Hotel Erikson(Sindelfingen)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$73
Haus Sommerhof(Sindelfingen)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbusiness tripcleaning staffclean hotelroom was spaciousstuttgartsternregiongermanygarage
Reviewed January 20, 2011

Hello
I spent 2 nights in NH hotel. The room is nice and clean but does it disserve 99€ ? Certainly not.
4€ a bootle of water
17€ a breakfast !
6€/hour for a poor slow internet connexion.
The goal of NH is certainly to make money instead of delivering good services.
Moreover, I hardly slept because of the noise of the road.
Next time I will go to Balladins hotel which has free internet and which is less expansive for exactly the same services.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed September 9, 2010

I stayed at the NH for a 11 night business trip. It is a quiet little boutique hotel located close to the local restaurant district (3 blocks), the supermarket (2 American blocks) and across the street from the Stern Center (it's a mall).

My third floor room faced the street so it occasionally got noisy during the rush hour periods. Bring earplugs just in case.
Pros:
-convenient location
-reasonably priced for the value
-friendly staff
Cons:
-small parking lot (had to park elsewhere on 2 nights)
-auto noise from street
-no lunch or dinner served on premises

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2010

Although not expensive the staff were brilliant and I would recommend this hotel for anyone as a stopover location.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 30, 2007

Compared to other NH hotels this one is below average, rooms were not cleaned properly, hotel staff was never present, no airco and an old fashioned design, only positive points it is next to gate 3 at DCX and 2 min walking distance from Sindelfingen´s city center where you find plenty of restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
Mountain View, CA
Reviewed February 9, 2004

This hotel is very family unfriendly especially if you travel with small kids. We travel with 2 kids (1 and 4 years old), we book 1 double room (it only ask me how many adults when I book on line, but I put in 2 kids in comment area). When I try to E-mail them if I can ask for a extra bed for my 4 years old and a baby cot for extra charge, their answer is NO. Also they said our kids can not stay in exsiting bedding with us, I need to book another double bed room for my 2 kids. I feel very unsatisfied with their response.Emilie

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member