All reviews rooftop pool michelin star outstanding hotel view of the lake an excellent evening design hotel lakeside location modern extension great attention to detail coffee machine in the room two week holiday great spa facilities separate toilet turn down service rooms are spacious expensive room gravel lot
Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

I loved everything about this hotel..
The location facing the lake..
I loved how when we arrived the bell man came to take our heavy luggages immediately. I love how the front disk gentleman was welcoming and friendly, he escorted us to our room, told us that the minibar is included in the room rate. I also love the evening housekeeping and how helpful and friendly were the housekeepers.
The room has separated toilet and shower room which was perfect for us!
The spa has free toiletries, fresh fruits, different flavors of tea and water (sparkled and still) with area were you can relax.
The breakfast was nice but basic, I loved that there is different juices included ginger water which when mixed with orange juice tuned to a refreshing drink.
The heated pool has nice view to the lake and you can see the Shadow of the Alps.
We rented bikes from the hotel and explored the city.
I will definitely come back again if I had a chance

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 4, 2017

3 days of rest, of silence, of pleasure in a beautiful hotel along the lake.
The view is nice, the breakfast is PERFECT. The room was so beautiful. Nice design and furniture.
Service is perfect.
the rooftop swimming pool is exceptionnla even Under the rain.
We also tried the bar, and the two restaurant and also the spa.
Everything is perfect and the people are exceptionnaly nice and helpfull.
Many Thanks !

Reviewed June 11, 2017

The RIVA hotel exceeded all of our expectations. From the minute we walked in the door everyone was extremely friendly. Our room was unbelievable- large, spacious and with a grorgeius view. The pool and the spa were great as well! I highly recommend. Oh and Ophelia, the restaurant on the property, is fantastic. Absolutely deserves the 2 Michelin stars.

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

I am the return customer, it's 2nd time I stay with Riva. Everything is great, with nice view and good location. It is around 800m walking from hotel to old town. The staff of hotel are also very friendly. We had a great time here and were very relax. Will be back again definitely.
p.s. Hotel will charge €15 per day of parking at their garage, so hotel suggested us to park at street, it is free, and the available parking space is easy to be found.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed May 16, 2017

This hotel has everything. It has a great location close to the historic downtown. Dinner at Ophelia was a taste treat. Staff was friendly and wanted to make sure we had a great vacation. Our room was modern with a wonderful balcony.