Lock in the lowest price from these sites
CheapTickets
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 3, 2019

Needed an affordable hotel during my business trip and was positive surprised by the service quality and amazing panorama surrounding. Stayed already 3 times at the hotel and enjoyed the friendly staff every time, check it out!

Room tip: as for special rates, if you book several weeks in advance
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 19, 2018

Prices are excellent, I stayed with my friend for a weekend and honestly I am so happy we found this place. I will start with the check in and the help of very nice, friendly and professional manager Christian. We felt special from the beginning to the end. Beautiful terrace with helpful staff who speak English overlooking the town centre and the Alps.
The room was lovely, clean with comfortable bed & bathroom with shower.
Reception was very helpful in directing us to nice bars , so we had great nights out as well as entertainment provided in the hotel. Spa facilities are also clean and quiet to relax. Overall I had best stay ever in Oberstaufen and will definitely return next year. I would highly recommend this hotel to couples, families and single people if they are looking for a weekend or longer away for a relaxing holiday.

Room tip: All rooms have excellent views of the Alps
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 15, 2018

A beautiful hotel with very friendly and helpful staff who all spoke good english. I had a lovely room with a super view of The Alps.The food was very good and we enjoyed drinking aperitif drinks in the bar. The hotel is very conveniently located in the town close to all the amenities.
I will certainly go back to this hotel and I would very much recommend it.

Room tip: My single room on the second floor was ideally located and very quiet.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

While being in Gorgeous Oberstaufen I cant think of a better place to be. We had an amazing stay, and the restaurant was just perfect! The views, the staff and for sure the location are some of the strong points of the hotel. I will be back!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Bayerischer Hof on my first visit to Oberstaufen. Rooms were classic but were recently renovated, especially the bathroom (looks and feels modern) as well as the bed.

Dinner at the restaurant was great and the morning breakfast spread was decent will lovely views of Oberstaufen.

Location next to the church is super central and easy to get to.

Will definitely come back and stay again!

Date of stay: September 2017