Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$125
View deal
Expedia.comUS$168
Hotels.comUS$168
PricelineUS$141
TravelocityUS$168
Trip.comUS$168
Orbitz.comUS$168
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 31, 2020 via mobile

We did a last minute weekend away to come to this beautiful part of Germany. The hotel was very accommodating, considering we are still just after the COVID times. They will need to figure out how to do breakfast service while social distancing but it seemed that the staff was very busy in the breakfast area. This is not my first time here and I plan to return.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed November 23, 2019

My 3rd visit to this hotel. Excellent hotel with first class management by Christian. I would highly recommend this hotel. Good location, good food and spa facilities.I will be returning again in the very near future.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank TheonlyBritintown
Reviewed July 3, 2019

Needed an affordable hotel during my business trip and was positive surprised by the service quality and amazing panorama surrounding. Stayed already 3 times at the hotel and enjoyed the friendly staff every time, check it out!

Room tip: as for special rates, if you book several weeks in advance
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 19, 2018

Prices are excellent, I stayed with my friend for a weekend and honestly I am so happy we found this place. I will start with the check in and the help of very nice, friendly and professional manager Christian. We felt special from the beginning to the end. Beautiful terrace with helpful staff who speak English overlooking the town centre and the Alps.
The room was lovely, clean with comfortable bed & bathroom with shower.
Reception was very helpful in directing us to nice bars , so we had great nights out as well as entertainment provided in the hotel. Spa facilities are also clean and quiet to relax. Overall I had best stay ever in Oberstaufen and will definitely return next year. I would highly recommend this hotel to couples, families and single people if they are looking for a weekend or longer away for a relaxing holiday.

Room tip: All rooms have excellent views of the Alps
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 15, 2018

A beautiful hotel with very friendly and helpful staff who all spoke good english. I had a lovely room with a super view of The Alps.The food was very good and we enjoyed drinking aperitif drinks in the bar. The hotel is very conveniently located in the town close to all the amenities.
I will certainly go back to this hotel and I would very much recommend it.

Room tip: My single room on the second floor was ideally located and very quiet.
Date of stay: October 2018