Hotels.com
Trip.com
eDreams
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2017

Stayed here one night as part of our cycle trip around Bavaria.
The room was large, and put simply, luxurious. Spotlessly clean, quiet and warm. Our luggage was brought to the room by the hotel staff, the only place out of all the hotels we stayed in Germany that delivered the bags to us. The staff were well presented, professional yet friendly and helpful.
While located at the top end of town it was an easy stroll of around 20 minutes down the town centre. It is uphill heading back home, but it is a pleasant walk and good way to burn off dinner and the drinks. There is a restaurant in the hotel but we only had breakfast here which was very good indeed and it seemed to cater for peoples needs and diets.
More than a hotel, it also had on site health options (from massage and spa services, to group walks and other activities). We felt we were getting enough exercise with the biking but talking to other guests they were there to make use of the services on offer.
From start to finish the staff and hotel itself made us feel special, and it was hard to leave the next day. Well done Concordia.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2017

We stayed here for the weekend when I celebrated my 73 birthday. Everything was perfect, the accommodation, the restaurant, the indoor pool. Parked in the garage beneath the hotel as otherwise parking may be a problem. Friendly check in. friendly staff so it turned out to be a very nice stay quite to our liking. Thank you!!

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights during my visit to Oberstaufen, very nice hotel with large rooms, heating equipments for winter cold, always running hot water, swimming pool, Sauna an Steam rooms, free wifi, enjoyed my stay here.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 19, 2015

staff in restaurant especially Natasha Milanovic ruin all the experience with this place. I'm traveling a lot to Germany but for first time, I was disappointed with such as unprofessional approach. She called to our room and informed us that kitchen as about to close at 9:00 pm. we were sitting in restaurant 8:15 pm and then she informed us that kitchen will close at 8:30 pm and from menu no meat is available (sold out that evening) only pasta and salad and soups from the daily menu. Two of my colleagues based on previous information were still in Sauna. we inform them about time change and they jumped out the sauna and join our table exactly at 8:31 pm.Natasha came to our table and with sarcastic laugh and just said "To late" my colleagues didn't get dinner because 1 minute. Such as approach is unbelievable for me.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
7  Thank peterhoral
Reviewed September 11, 2015 via mobile

Service throughput the hotel was really exceptional! Very friendly check-in, we even got escorted to our rooms. Also the service in the restaurant and bar is very attentive and quick. Really liked the breakfast, great selection of different bread rolls, pretzels, cereals, fruit etc.
Rooms are ok and as expected in the hotel category, but not really very modern or outstanding.
We did not have a chance to try the pool or spa. The location is quite good, a quick 10 minute walk takes you to city center.

Date of stay: September 2015