eDreams
Orbitz.com
StayForLong
Agoda.com
Destinia.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 26, 2018

My husband and I were visiting this hotel for our anniversary. We wanted to enjoy some massages and spa treatments and called ahead to book them. First, they said that these were . not available on Sunday. Okay, a bit weird, but fine. We told them we arrive on Saturday. After hearing that they said that they will schedule our massages for the afternoon. We mentioned that we will arrive with out dog and we will leave him in the room for the duration of the massage. I received an email confirmation for 14:00
We arrive on Saturday at 10am and the staff mentions the room is not ready (completely understandable at that time). We mention that we have massage appointments at 14 and we need to have the room before that. They say that they will do what they can to have it ready.
We come back to the hotel at 13:30 and the room is still not ready. They say it will be ready in 1 hour. We ask whether the massages can be moved, but they are all booked. We are standing there with our dog and their suggestion was to leave the dog with them and they will put it in the room after it is ready. I am not sure if other dog owners will agree to something like that, but we prefer sitting with our dog and getting him accustomed to the room we will leave him in, not just kicking him in there and locking the door.
We had to cancel the appointments which was supposed to be the highlight of our trip. This was very disappointing, since the hotel knew when we arrived, that we required a room before the massage (at least 15 minutes) and they were in charge of scheduling this.
To bring something positive, the room was clean and big. The location is quite good.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed August 29, 2017

Stayed here one night as part of our cycle trip around Bavaria.
The room was large, and put simply, luxurious. Spotlessly clean, quiet and warm. Our luggage was brought to the room by the hotel staff, the only place out of all the hotels we stayed in Germany that delivered the bags to us. The staff were well presented, professional yet friendly and helpful.
While located at the top end of town it was an easy stroll of around 20 minutes down the town centre. It is uphill heading back home, but it is a pleasant walk and good way to burn off dinner and the drinks. There is a restaurant in the hotel but we only had breakfast here which was very good indeed and it seemed to cater for peoples needs and diets.
More than a hotel, it also had on site health options (from massage and spa services, to group walks and other activities). We felt we were getting enough exercise with the biking but talking to other guests they were there to make use of the services on offer.
From start to finish the staff and hotel itself made us feel special, and it was hard to leave the next day. Well done Concordia.

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed May 13, 2017

We stayed here for the weekend when I celebrated my 73 birthday. Everything was perfect, the accommodation, the restaurant, the indoor pool. Parked in the garage beneath the hotel as otherwise parking may be a problem. Friendly check in. friendly staff so it turned out to be a very nice stay quite to our liking. Thank you!!

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed February 18, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights during my visit to Oberstaufen, very nice hotel with large rooms, heating equipments for winter cold, always running hot water, swimming pool, Sauna an Steam rooms, free wifi, enjoyed my stay here.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 19, 2015

staff in restaurant especially Natasha Milanovic ruin all the experience with this place. I'm traveling a lot to Germany but for first time, I was disappointed with such as unprofessional approach. She called to our room and informed us that kitchen as about to close at 9:00 pm. we were sitting in restaurant 8:15 pm and then she informed us that kitchen will close at 8:30 pm and from menu no meat is available (sold out that evening) only pasta and salad and soups from the daily menu. Two of my colleagues based on previous information were still in Sauna. we inform them about time change and they jumped out the sauna and join our table exactly at 8:31 pm.Natasha came to our table and with sarcastic laugh and just said "To late" my colleagues didn't get dinner because 1 minute. Such as approach is unbelievable for me.

Date of stay: October 2015