“Mrs Noreen Golding ”

Sweet Passion Cakes
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in West Byfleet
Description: Sweet Passion Cakes creates bespoke wedding cakes,celebration cakes,desserts,gateaux,tarts, biscuits and cookies. Whether you're looking for pastries for the dessert table at your wedding or for a one-of-a-kind birthday cake, we have something for you. Our brand new patissrie is a great place to enjoy our freshly made artisan pastries and cakes.With indoor and outdoor seating, this is a perfect place to relax and unwind.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The cake was the centrepiece of the Buffett and was amazing. Everyone commented on the attention to detail and the Victoria sponge did not disappoint. Great customer service, will use again and again. Very good price too. Very impressive!

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I emailed Sweet Passion Cakes on a weekend to order a celebration cake for the following weekend which was quite short notice but they were so accommodating. I emailed them with all the details and a photo of what I had in mind and I didn’t have the expectation that it would turn out exactly as I had imagined but it was that and so much more, they really exceeded my expectations! Not only did it look perfect but everyone also commented on how amazing it tasted. My sister collected the cake for me and she commented on how lovely and friendly the staff were in store, the communication I had with them both before and after collection was brilliant and they were very quick to respond each time. I have already recommended them to friends and family for their cakes and I cant wait to order from here again.

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

A lovely relaxing and welcoming place to have a coffee/tea and a gorgeous sweet patisserie. But beware it will take you a while to choose as they are all beautiful.

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

We visited for a catch up and some coffee and cake.

I am a trained pastry chef from a 5 star hotel background and I can definitely say that the cakes are a amazing quality and freshly made.

We tried 4 different cakes and they were all amazing. We had the cardinal cake, rum and chocolate, a tasty cake with popyseed and my personal favourite the passion fruit cake.

We also took cake home for our husbands so can experience it too.

We are already planning to return for the afternoon tea in 2 weeks time.

Great interior, very very very clean and super friendly owner and staff.

can highly recommend the Sweet Passion Bakery

Reviewed February 14, 2018

We just love visiting your restaurant. Not only for the amazing lunches and cakes but also for the excellent service we get from you Jo and your amazing husband and team. We ordered a cake with cherries and cream inside and the sponge that is light and not over sweet. We requested dark chocolate covering but not too thick. Well the cake was delicious and ALL my friends loved it. Thank you. So if you go to West Byfleet or live in that area this place is a MUST!