All reviews visiting germany airport shuttle small kitchen the hotel reception residential area hotel offers frankfurt city room was large short stay euro airplane stove renovation
Reviewed July 10, 2017

While visiting Germany with a stopover in Frankfurt we decided on a Raunheim location due to a short train ride to Frankfurt city and Mainz. We decided on the BW Amedia both for its location and affordability. The room was freshly renovated and very nice and comfortable. This hotel offers shuttle services from and to the FRA airport and conveniently located near many restaurants and a small shopping centre. I will rate this hotel 4.5 stars only because it din't have a pool. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to this location. Happy travels!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2017

I already had the chance to go to this hotel, and I usually was quite happy to have a restfull place to be in good shape for my business meeting the next day. But recently, I went to this hotel again, and, I swear, the air conditionning of the bus taking you to the hotel and back to the airport was at least 30 degrees celcius. I spent the day in business meetings all sweating and glueing, all because of that horrible 20 mn ride in that sauna bus, just because they probably don't do any maintenance for the A/C in the bus. It's better to just swallow all the money from the customers and do nothing. I still give 2 stars for the nice rooms and some reasonnably nice staff, but for the other reason I mentionned before that ruined my business day, never again. Thibauld.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Gilles N
Reviewed June 5, 2017

Best Western Amedia Frankfurt Airport, Raunheim, Germany is a very good option for "stay-and-fly" or sleep between flights. Conveniently located next to Freeway and close to Frankfurt Airport, although not very easy to find, particularly by dark. On-site garage is very convenient if you're driving.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed May 23, 2017

Neighborhood is quite and very family oriented. Liked walking all around. Close to the train system once you find your path to take. Bus system also close. We choose a king bedroom. Very large. Stove refrigerator sink.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank kimcZ5583BR
Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

I visited this property on 10/06/2016. This is the worst property I ever visited. Rooms were in poor conditions and toilet was not maintained. Services were also very poor. Food was also not good. Location is also far from city.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple