All reviews visiting germany airport shuttle small kitchen the hotel reception residential area hotel offers frankfurt city room was large short stay euro airplane stove renovation
Reviewed November 7, 2017

I stayed here in the last week of October. This hotel offers shuttle services from and to the FRA airport. The shuttle bus was very good, wherein I was picked up from frankfurt airport, th ebus was clean & punctual. The room was very nice and comfortable, and this hotel is conveniently located near many restaurants and a shopping centre like ALDE are near by. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms are sapcious, & the view from the second floor is good. Breakfast was also pretty good. Overall i would definitely recommedn this property. Shall visit again

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed July 19, 2017

We chose this hotel because its airport shuttle was 5 euros per person each way, which is reasonable compared to the ridiculous shuttle fares other hotels charge (50 euros is common). Also because they charge only 10 euros per hour for a late check out. Our flight left at 17:30 so an added 20 euros for a late check out was reasonable.

Getting the shuttle from the airport to the hotel was impossible. We finally took a cab for a 30 euro fare. I'd booked a room with a kitchen which we didn't get. I asked for a refrigerator for the room and they had none. The best I could get was a lot of free ice from the bar. Not what we wanted. The air conditioning in our room only worked intermittently and kept turning itself off. It was 95 the day we arrived and the next day so our room was sweltering. I won't stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2017

While visiting Germany with a stopover in Frankfurt we decided on a Raunheim location due to a short train ride to Frankfurt city and Mainz. We decided on the BW Amedia both for its location and affordability. The room was freshly renovated and very nice and comfortable. This hotel offers shuttle services from and to the FRA airport and conveniently located near many restaurants and a small shopping centre. I will rate this hotel 4.5 stars only because it din't have a pool. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to this location. Happy travels!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2017

I already had the chance to go to this hotel, and I usually was quite happy to have a restfull place to be in good shape for my business meeting the next day. But recently, I went to this hotel again, and, I swear, the air conditionning of the bus taking you to the hotel and back to the airport was at least 30 degrees celcius. I spent the day in business meetings all sweating and glueing, all because of that horrible 20 mn ride in that sauna bus, just because they probably don't do any maintenance for the A/C in the bus. It's better to just swallow all the money from the customers and do nothing. I still give 2 stars for the nice rooms and some reasonnably nice staff, but for the other reason I mentionned before that ruined my business day, never again. Thibauld.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Gilles N
Reviewed June 5, 2017

Best Western Amedia Frankfurt Airport, Raunheim, Germany is a very good option for "stay-and-fly" or sleep between flights. Conveniently located next to Freeway and close to Frankfurt Airport, although not very easy to find, particularly by dark. On-site garage is very convenient if you're driving.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business