“Middle : some good points but noisy corridors...”

Best Western Amedia Frankfurt Airport
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Raunheim
Reviewed 1 December 2017

the room has space, bed confortable, correct bathroom... just the impression to sleep in the corridor has the isolation is not really good between door of the room and corridor.. unless to be at the end of each corridor.
so your night could be a nightmare and you wake up tired instead of rested...

Room Tip: end of corridor

Reviewed 30 November 2017

A fine hotel with unique room decoration and non typical wooden floor. Room is large and has a large size painting of an old airplane on one of it's walls (unwisely, the large head of the bed covers about half of the airplane). I found only two disadvantages:
First - no in-room minibar or safe deposit box although it is a 4-star hotel.
Second - the fact that the parking is available only in the hotel's 4-level underground parking. This parking is located in an adjacent building and not in the main hotel building. The parking was full with stored furniture and also has no elevator so it might be a problem to elderly people with heavy luggage.
Bottom line: recommended, unless you arrive by car and do not want to carry your luggage through several staircases.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

I travel a lot but I have never seen this kind of unprofessionalism!!
To begin with , the first impression was really bad when i saw there is no oral hygienic care products like toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash etc.. but I would never complain about that if i didn't found others.
I managed to buy this small things from shop.
Basic need of life as Water is usually provided a bottle per day as complimentary service, but i got to know this is charged. Although guest directory mentioned bottled water is free of charge.
Later i saw some more basic complimentary products are missing like facewash, shaving kit, comb, shower caps, sleeper, bathrobe etc. which we usually expect in 4 star hotel room by default.

I complaint about this at reception mentioning this all items are already mentioned in their guest directory but still manager responded we don't have this things. I really got surprised with this answer.
I managed to buy all things from outside but i really got disappointed with this kind of service.

To sum up, this is the worst hotel I have ever stayed and I would never like to stay in such hotel in future.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Andreas K, Manager at Best Western Amedia Frankfurt Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear Mr. Amrutkar,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our BEST WESTERN Amedia Frankfurt Airport.
I am very sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
Furthermore I would like to let you know that we are not an official 4 star hotel. Regarding to this fact we don’t provide our
rooms with the mentioned amenities like toothbrush, bathrobes, slippers, etc. as you might know from 4 star hotels an upper.
But we do offer some amenities at our front desk reception upon request and availability.
One bottle of water per stay is provided in each room free of charge.
We appreciate sharing your concers and would like to apologize again for all your inconveniences you had during your stay.
For further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Your Team from Best Western Hotel Frankfurt Airport

Reviewed 7 November 2017

I stayed here in the last week of October. This hotel offers shuttle services from and to the FRA airport. The shuttle bus was very good, wherein I was picked up from frankfurt airport, th ebus was clean & punctual. The room was very nice and comfortable, and this hotel is conveniently located near many restaurants and a shopping centre like ALDE are near by. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms are sapcious, & the view from the second floor is good. Breakfast was also pretty good. Overall i would definitely recommedn this property. Shall visit again

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 19 July 2017

We chose this hotel because its airport shuttle was 5 euros per person each way, which is reasonable compared to the ridiculous shuttle fares other hotels charge (50 euros is common). Also because they charge only 10 euros per hour for a late check out. Our flight left at 17:30 so an added 20 euros for a late check out was reasonable.

Getting the shuttle from the airport to the hotel was impossible. We finally took a cab for a 30 euro fare. I'd booked a room with a kitchen which we didn't get. I asked for a refrigerator for the room and they had none. The best I could get was a lot of free ice from the bar. Not what we wanted. The air conditioning in our room only worked intermittently and kept turning itself off. It was 95 the day we arrived and the next day so our room was sweltering. I won't stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2017

While visiting Germany with a stopover in Frankfurt we decided on a Raunheim location due to a short train ride to Frankfurt city and Mainz. We decided on the BW Amedia both for its location and affordability. The room was freshly renovated and very nice and comfortable. This hotel offers shuttle services from and to the FRA airport and conveniently located near many restaurants and a small shopping centre. I will rate this hotel 4.5 stars only because it din't have a pool. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to this location. Happy travels!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2017

I already had the chance to go to this hotel, and I usually was quite happy to have a restfull place to be in good shape for my business meeting the next day. But recently, I went to this hotel again, and, I swear, the air conditionning of the bus taking you to the hotel and back to the airport was at least 30 degrees celcius. I spent the day in business meetings all sweating and glueing, all because of that horrible 20 mn ride in that sauna bus, just because they probably don't do any maintenance for the A/C in the bus. It's better to just swallow all the money from the customers and do nothing. I still give 2 stars for the nice rooms and some reasonnably nice staff, but for the other reason I mentionned before that ruined my business day, never again. Thibauld.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Raunheim
1.3 km away
7.2 km away
Ibis Frankfurt Airport
Ibis Frankfurt Airport
#2 of 9 in Kelsterbach

Been to Best Western Amedia Frankfurt Airport? Share your experiences!