Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$153
Booking.comUS$153
Agoda.comUS$153
TripadvisorUS$153
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2016

When I was visiting Isny im allgau I discovered this hotel where I took dinner with my wife. The food was fantastic and the place was very clean .The owner was very welcoming and the hotel has lovely gardens and an indoor swimming pool.Good value for price

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2016

This hotel offers modern and delicate spacious rooms. The outside is not hypermodern, but inside you find real modern comfort in a very stylish way. The quality of materials and design in the room is excellent. We had a group dinner in the more traditional restaurant, but parts of it was still cooked on the open fireplace in the restaurant and what a delicious meal it was. I felt that it was prepared just for me. Perfectly cooked and very nicely presented with excellent taste. Very professional and family-friendly service. You feel welcome and well taken care of and they show pride in exceeding your expectations. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who needs accomodation in Isny with a great in-house restaurant. I want to go back with my wife and enjoy time in this hotel again.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed November 15, 2015

Although I've arrived late to the hotel and having the restaurant had closed 1:00 before, reepcionist was kind enough to provide a very good dinner, accompanied by an excellent local beer.

Good size room, appeared to have been refurbished, very complete and clean with comfortable bed providing an excellent rest.

Reasonable breakfast, in variety and quality.

Has small indoor pool, but I didn't tried it.

The area of the hotel is very quiet and I think will be good for some hiking.

Strongly recommended.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 18, 2015

This is a very good hotel. The rooms are very modern, I guess recently renovated, and comfortable with very good wifi. The breakfast was nice and the staff very friendly. Its is located right on the fringe of Isny and is just a short walk down into the town.

Room tip: There is no lift so consider how heavy your bag is!
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We stayed here one night and were fortunate enough to also experience the amazing restaurant in the hotel. WOW....that sums it up in a nut shell. The food was gourmet cooking all the way!!! I had the fish and it was crispy and perfectly seasoned. My husband had the venison and he just raved about it. The menu is quite eclectic with lots of game meat, fish, and typical traditional German dishes. I would go back just to eat again in the restaurant it was that good.

As for the hotel, it was quite charming and very clean. We reserved the family room and it had a separate bedroom and living area and it as huge! We chose the hotel because it allowed pets free of charge. In fact, the owners dog was also roaming around the dining room and made it feel like a very homey place with big fireplace in the dining room and outdoor seating that look out onto the local ski lift/mountain. The rooms were decorated in typical southern German style, nothing fancy but well kept and very clean. The beds were comfy and they had plenty of pillows! I would say it was like staying in a 4-star hotel with a 5-star restaurant! They also have plenty of parking on-site too. Breakfast was quite good as well with fresh scrambled eggs, bacon, a variety of meats & cheeses, cereal, yogurt, and breads.

I would gladly return to both stay in this hotel and dine in the restaurant. I just wish I had more time to use their indoor swimming pool too!

Date of stay: September 2013