“unprofessional service ”

Lola
Ranked #5 of 13 Restaurants in Bikfaya
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Owner Paul Hadife.
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

I had lunch on 16th August with my family 12 members we enjoyed the atmosphere and very delicious food but service was totally unprofessional. The waiter served us was a trainee and way served coffee cups does not match with restaruant class. I did not see either hostess or captin to complaint. I wish they improve service in future.

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Took my wife to Lola for our 5th Wedding Anniversary. We fell in love with the place. We sat in the garden and both the atmosphere and service were impeccable.

We ordered

1 almaza. Served Ice Cold with some snacks.

Bread was served with butter. Very fresh.

1 Escalope du Veau with Mashed Potatoes
Probably the best mashed potatoes I've had outside the house and the escalope was very very good also.

1 Fillet du Boeuf Australienne. Perfectly done to order. Medium was Medium. With three sauces to try. All were awesome.

1 Duo D' Artichaud salad. Very fresh. Very tasty.

Service was fast and Courteous . Food was great. Atmosphere was Calm and Cozy.

Thanks Guys. Keep it up :) will return.
Definitely Recommend.

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

Nice Italian place in Bikfaya with a view on the valley. Went there at night for dinner. Weather was chilly so don't forget your jackets.
We have ordered a couple of dishes to share that were all tasty. I recommend their tomato bruschetta (has aioli), their lentil salad and their Cèpes Risotto.

Food: Tasty
Service: Ok
Ambiance is very chilled
Menu variety: Italian specialty
Overall experience: very good

#Sahtein

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

Lola is an absolute great spot in Naas for Lunch or Dinner. It serves an extremely high standard of cuisine, coupled with great restaurant atmosphere. Very courteous/happy staff. A real pleasure.
The owner even passes by the tables to greet his customer and check on their level of satisfaction. Bravo

Reviewed May 18, 2017

well, I used to love this place but honestly food and service is really going backward , we were last Sunday and the service was not up to the standard, their excuse was that htey just opened the terrace , which is not a valid one . Food was average and yet prices are high . The location is really nice so its a pity to loose this asset