“Yummy!”
Review of Steakalm - CLOSED

Steakalm
Reviewed February 22, 2018

We went in on an odd hour (after lunch--before dinner), and they were open! Had to come in and say hello to the owner(?) in the kitchen to be served. He gave us three English menus (yay!) and we ordered their food. Ketchup was €0.40, but it was ok. We had some schweppes and it was good. I don't know why or how they have better schweppes than other restaurants that I went to. Either they mixed something in, OR the other restaurants mixed something in.

Can't remember exactly what we had, but it must be the more popular menus like wiener, and some beef steaks. The portion was huge, so I boxed home my food. Remember, I heard Germans are very strict about food waste (you could be fined for that). Service was wonderful, too! I love everything here!

Btw, it's about 10-15 mins away by foot from Karma Bavaria, depending on your pace.

Reviewed December 22, 2017

While we were holidaying in Schliersee we ate here one night and enjoyed the food very much.
Quite a nice venue with plenty of tables and they have a pizza place next door also .
The two lady’s who looked after us were quite pleasant and soon had our drinks on the table and food came out shortly after.
I had the turkey steak Hawaiian with chips, it was covered in cheese, the pineapple and cranberry’s were lovely.
My wife had the pork steak and mushrooms and scalloped potatoes. A very enjoyable meal in a nice setting.
Take note it is cash only no credit cards, we have struck a few places like that in Bavaria.
Give this place a go you will not be sorry.

Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

Best place for tasty and yummy homely pizzas in Schliersee. Worth the money. Also other Bavarian food with drinks including Bavarian beer served here. Courteous service too. Worth a visit.

Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

We came to Steakalm twice while in Schliersee. All the meals served to us were delicious I have to say I was surprised to eat such a tasty pizza in a little town in Southern Germany.
The prices were quite reasonable and the service was very good. The staff are friendly making the experience very good.

Reviewed September 28, 2016 via mobile

Great food and plenty of it! Best steak I've eaten for a long time! All six of us had different meals and no one was disappointed! Very reasonably priced, nice atmosphere, extensive menu and good service. As we are staying at Karma Bavaria for 9 nights, we will return!