“Delicious and well priced! ”

Schlossbrauhaus Schwangau
Ranked #3 of 39 Restaurants in Schwangau
Cuisines: German
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Schlossbrauhaus is situated close to the castle Neuschwanstein in Schwangau. The atmosphere of the restaurant is a mix between classic bavarian and modern design. The kitchen is typical regional and suits very good to the home made beers. An ideal place for families with children as an indoor playing ground, an micro bowling area, a miniature golf and an outdoor playground are available. The Schlossbrauhaus also has a nightlife. The 1516 bar lounge is a very good alternative for cocktails, dance and late evenings. Come an visit the new Schlossbrauhaus in Schwangau.
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Recommend eating here!

Friendly staff, great beer and food!

Has a great vibe to it and plenty of seating!

Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

We had a delicious dinner here. Staff were very efficient and friendly. They brew their own beer here. It felt like a very traditional Bavarian experience.

1  Thank kellcakes
Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

We came here on a snowy December day probably around 1500 after visiting the castle. When we arrived I though we might have made a mistake because it looks like the large kind of restaurant where they dump busloads if tourists and serve mediocre food, however, I was only part right. It is a large restaurant that can handle large crowds however it serves delicious food. I had the pork with red cabbage and dumplings which was amazingly tender and delicious. My wife had the Jager which was good but not as good as the other. Beer here is delicious and we got to see them making it. The kaiserschmarren is a great way to end your meal.

Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

The beer was fantastic and so was the food! Attentive service and great atmosphere. My husband and I went for dinner and we both loved it. I had the pork chop with cabbage and dumplings and he had a pork dish with mushroom sauce and spatzle. Yummy!

Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

It's a wonderful place where you can eat amazing typical german food and drink very good homemade beer or other drinks. The service is very good, fast and gentle. Moreover downstairs there is a good playground for children and very big and clean toilets. It's lovable place and I suggest to try it if you go there.