“Just Okay”

Ranked #14 of 88 Restaurants in Neu-Isenburg
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2016

Restaurant was close to hotel. Limited menu, fair to average quality. Asked for some vegetables to go along with the entree, and I was told that was the salad. I offered to pay for the vegetables, but they did not have any. Would not go back unless I was on a very tight budget.

Reviewed April 21, 2016 via mobile

Stumbled across this place whilst waking around town, delighted we did. Great service, being new to Germany it was a surprise our meal included a pre-main salad. Nice local beers and the main course was huge! Excellent value for money.

Reviewed April 13, 2016

Well found this place on the main street and were intrigued as it's called a potato house, so checked it out on the internet and it looked fantastic, the menu is comprehensive and all prices are low!
So no reservation just rocked up @ 20:00 on a Wednesday evening and the place was full! But Fred found us a table, WOW a warm welcome a GREAT Weiss bier too. Scanned the menu and selected a Mexican Schnitzel & Holstein Schnitzel. Done. Salad arrived fresh and crunchy! Then the main course WOW so big and so good, home cooking at it's best! served in a steel pan so stayed hot, flavours were amazing! You have just t=got to try this place, great atmosphere, great food, great beer, Go Fred :-)

1  Thank Peter M
Reviewed March 22, 2016

The menu made mostly of potato dishes but everything very delicious! They have even our favorite beer Krušovice
what you not find in every restaurant or bar :)

Reviewed June 4, 2015

Going on the advice/reviews of others on trip advisor, my wife and I visited this lovely restaurant on our first night in Neu-Isenburg. It was quiet as many German's celebrate Corpus Christi today (June 04) with only two other couples dining. The manager was friendly and welcoming, speaking to us in German which was great as it gave us the opportunity to try our hand at the language. Through our broken German and his broken English we ordered schnitzels. Have to say they were the best schnitzels we have ever eaten. I had the Amazonia with pepper sauce and the better half had the "Laura" which had a creamy sauce. My serving was huge but I couldn't stop eating until the schnitzel was gone. Same goes for the Mrs who had a child portion. Knocked back a couple of beers and glasses of nice White wine. All up was almost 32 Euros. Great value in our opinion. Chicken schnitzel cooked to perfection. Delish!