We were bumped up to the Presidential Suite - OMG!!! Too amazing for words. We loved the location atop a hill overlooking the Rhine River and the town below. You can even see area castles from on top of this mountain. The room was so over the top - pure luxury. Only issue we had was horrible horrible service in the restaurant. It was so bad that we will not return due to the lack of service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known for its history as the guest house of the Federal Republic of Germany the Steigenberger Grandhotel Petersberg nowadays still welcomes guests by classical elegance and comfort on the highest standard, as well as the legendary view over the idyllic Rhine valley. In the middle of Germany's oldest nature reserve you may take a deep breath of the clear, fresh air and calm down from any daily stress. The magnificent architecture of the hotel's exterior is reflected in the exclusive elegance of its interior. The thoughtfully chosen furnishings and hand-picked details lend a unique atmosphere to every one of our 99 rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your Steigenberger Grandhotel Petersberg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Grandhotel Petersberg Hotel
- Steigenberger Grandhotel Petersberg königswinter