Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$74
View deal
PricelineUS$74
eDreamsUS$74
Agoda.comUS$74
TripadvisorUS$74
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 19, 2019

Location, location, location! This hotel is high up overlooking the beautiful Rhein river. Our room had a stunning view, but this was nothing compared with the breathtaking views from the dining room the next morning at breakfast! The quality of the food - both at breakfast and in the evening - was excellent, and the staff are friendly and keen to ensure you enjoy your stay. The added advantage of this hotel is that you can visit the ruined castle nextdoor - indeed just across the hotel car park! This is well worth a visit. For anyone travelling along the Rhein, this is a hotel not to be missed!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sue S
Reviewed April 16, 2019

I very much enjoyed my stay there, wish it could have been longer. The breakfast was quite good. Next time (and there will be a next time) I'll pay the few dollars extra for the river view. This was an excellent value.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed October 6, 2018

We stayed here while on a cycling tour. Perhaps if we had rooms looking out on the river, we would have been more pleased. I had a single room, and it was tiny and seemed very dark-the bathroom as well. The furnishings seemed old and dated. The hallways were very dark but had automatic lights that came on. My sister and niece's room was larger but dated looking, too. The breakfast was our least favorite. The man at the desk did not offer to help us with our bags. I'm a healthy but 60 year old female, and my room was up 3 flights of stairs. On a more positive note, the view from the breakfast room the next morning was amazing!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2018

I can only agree with the good reviews given here to date.
The only downside that I can see is that there is no lift n the hotel,so if you are not comfortable with a flight or two of stairs, perhaps look elsewhere.
Having said that, all of the Hotel people we came into contact with, were so pleasant and helpful that I feel sure they would take your bags up to your room,I asked.
We would stay here again, no worries.

Room tip: Rhine view rooms have a view of the Rhine, simple as you that The room was very quiet inside and out, overnight.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2018

We had 3 lovely nights including breakfasts at the Hotel Rheinfels on the Rhine River in Sankt Goar, Germany! It was so reasonable and all with a view of the river right from our hotel room! And we were directly across from the river cruises so we took an afternoon cruise up the Rhine. Seeing all those castles were incredible! We had a wonderful stay! Thank you so much! (Great breakfast too, by the way!!)

Room tip: The gent at the desk informed us that in restaurants there all tips are included! Good info!
Date of stay: June 2018