Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$86
PricelineUS$91
Agoda.comUS$86
TripadvisorUS$86
All reviews cuckoo clock no lift rhine river small bag a family run hotel beds goar
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

This is the most disgusting hotel ever I have visited in my travels. We stayed with a Contiki tour group and there was bed bugs. The room was filthy including the bathroom..there was hair as well all over the sheets in the bed with the beg bugs. We informed the hotel staff..who gave us a don't care attitude.. we slept on the floor with a thin duvet..heater was not working...we were freezing. Some of the girls on tour with us slept on the stairway as they couldn't even sleep on the hotel room floor..it was filthy. Luckily we had only stayed 1 night..it was a bad reflection on Germany. Don't be deceived by the pictures on the travel websites.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed November 1, 2019

Stayed here with a contiki group. I had BED BUGS in my room. Bites all over my chin and chest! Disgusting. I still haven’t even brought my suitcase in from my car because I am so freaked out!!!!! Ugh nasty!!!!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 7, 2019

We stopped here I would recommend this hotel had a wonderful view of the Rhine it has a nice bar and a good breakfast Mike the owner was very friendly and helpful he speaks fluent English Our room was very clean shower was great and in town center

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2019

I thanked my lucky stars that it was just a one night stay. I don't think i could call it a hotel!. The food was okay................... The rooms where like a prison cell very bland and dark. There is a infestation of bed bugs i and a few friends had bites all over our body.
Not recommended, i definitely wont be going back!!!!!!!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Andrea G
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

I was very disappointed with my stay at hotel Montag!! I had multiple problems with my room and the staff didn't help at all!!
- had no hot water in my room.
- the taps in the basin didn't.
- my bed was covered in bugs.
- the wifi didn't work.
- was just given a slice of cheese for breakfast.
- the waitress and bartender staff were very rude and unfriendly.

If your thinking about staying in this hotel you should stay elsewhere!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple