All reviews disco apartment sauna facilities taxi
Reviewed February 8, 2015

If you have a family and can get a good price on an apartment, this may be good value. However, for two of us this was not really a consideration.
This is basically a self-contained holiday village aimed at Germans, and people that want family holidays and sports facilities, presumably on a budget.
However, we didn't really enjoy it a great deal. The pool and sauna area were very crowded, it was a long way out of town, and we just used the place to sleep - in a large but rather soulless apartment.
The wifi was a bit intermittent, too.
It's just not really the kind of place we'd choose to stay again. Though as I say, if you have a big family, go in summer, and want the sports facilities you may enjoy it more. Though in this case, I wonder why you'd choose the Mosel, really.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2015

We went to Bernkastel to visit the Christmas markets and my son-in-law booked this accommodation (two apartments) taking into account three children. I think the hotel has hotel rooms as well as apartments, such as we stayed in. It is getting a little old, but what doesn't eventually. The apartment was clean, spacious and comfortable, quite a long walk from reception and accessed from an outside walkway. Good sized, well appointed bathroom. Had a separate kitchen, well equipped and with a table with four chairs. There was also a separate bedroom with a double bunk bed for two and a large main bed in an alcove off the living area, which had a curtain that could be drawn across if necessary for privacy. The lounge chair could be converted into another bed. Did not eat here so could not comment about the food/restaurant. Plenty of free parking available. Hotel is about a 5-7 minute drive from the town centre. Would not go out of my way to stay here again but if in the area, would certainly have no reservations about doing so.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I attend the restaurant of Moselpark Hotel regularly as a member of a tennis group playing indoor evening tennis in the nearby sports hall. So I am unable to comment on other aspects of the hotel. The restaurant however consistently delivers light to medium meals to us with flexibility and a minimum of fuss. Other diners appear to have more substantial meals.
I can only suppose that kitchen staff are doing their jobs efficiently since the young woman working the front of house alone operates serenely and elegantly regardless of how disjointed we are as a group.
The food is Italian/German biased, medium priced, and the menu choices surprisingly extensive.
You must look to other reviewers for assessments of the hotel, but for me the Kamin (fireside) restaurant is just fine.

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank David E
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We stayed at Moselpark for my husbands business trip. The hotel was the location of the meetings, so that was convenient. The lunch was ok, nothing special (warm cooked meals) and dinner (also warm meals) was a bit better.
The rooms were not so spacious but clean. The sleeping quality was ok, the beds were a little hard. For those of you who crave a modern look in your room: This hotel is a little old fashioned with the interior. The staff at the reception and pool were very friendly.
The hotel is located in a area where you can walk trough some wine fields and a park, that was lovely. Close to the hotel (just off a hill, trough the wine fields) is a little town, nice to visit and taste some wines.

Room tip: Get a non smoking room. Get a room on the ground floor if you want to be able to walk outside straight from your room.
Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I think there could be a lot of improvements made by this hotel. The rooms were clean, but carpeted. It was nice to have a balony with each room. We booked as half-pension, and were asked which seating 6 or 8 o'clock, and opted for the second seating as the other members of my party wanted to use the wellness area. When we arrived at 8 o'clock, there was just a few items to choose from, and they were not replenishing the buffet. Also, breakfast, was held in the huge auditorium, I would have expected for the price of the hotel a little more ambience.

Date of stay: April 2013