All reviewsvery nice hotelstayed herebad neuenahreuropebalcony
Reviewed September 15, 2016

My brother & his wife had a room adjoining mine and we had a huge balcony all to ourselves. The guest rooms as well as public rooms are all very beautifully decorated and very comfortable. The owners and staff are welcoming and cannot do enough for you. Breakfast is excellent. The small river runs in front of the hotel and has a wonderful walking path as well as a separate bike path. The hotel has bikes for your use, free of charge. The grounds are surrounded by flowers. Everything is so well-maintained. Perfect!

Room Tip: Rooms 34 (double) and 35 (single) share a huge balcony.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2015 via mobile

I spent 2 nights in the hotel. I had a great stay! I had a reasonably good sized, very clean room, the bed was unbelievably comfortable!!! The breakfast corner could be a bit bigger and some more to choose from but it is a very nice hotel. If I go to town again I'll stay there again.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed March 8, 2015

My family has been going for Christmas for many years and we have joined a few times.

Our stay last Christmas was outstanding again. All staff from the owners down go out of their way to make your stay pleasant and memorable. You stay in a beautifully decorated art nouveau house (actually several houses joined together).

The food is excellent and if you have allergies, let them know, they take care of it and no reason to worry.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2014

An elegant family run boutique hotel passionate about their history and attentive to making guests feeling important. The rooms are spacious with quality furnishings and décor. The hotel oozes quality with care. There is no noise from other rooms and one feels cocooned away from the world.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2014

Although old, Hotel Aurora is a very nice and clean hotel. I stayed here for almost 1 week for work and had a lovely time. My room was spacious and my bathroom nice and clean. The breakfast buffet in the morning has everything you want. There is enough choice for everyone. The staff of the hotel is very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business