“decent, affordable meals”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Italienisches Restauraunt der leicht gehobeneren Kategorie
Reviewed April 23, 2018

we were at a conference here at local hotel. ate at this restaurant 3x in the week pizzas are fab, spaghetti with oil and garlic, lovely. we are not ambitious eaters, we like a tried and true delicious meal.

Reviewed July 26, 2017

No time make a decision and they refused to let us share a meal (this maybe normal practise for this region??). I had to order the bruschetta to keep them happy. The canzone my husband ordered was nice but we could easily shared it. We were with a German friend who had several discussions with the staff, I would have walked out.

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

Good vegetarian choices. Everything was delicious. And also Quick. Most probably we will return soon.

Reviewed September 14, 2016

We arrived just as a group of 15+ people were being served dinner. I stood nearby to ask if our group of 3 could take a free table outside. I was completely ignored for 10 minutes. I realized they were busy, but it would have been nice for them to just nod in my direction and acknowledge my presence. Finally, I was told we could have the table. The waiter came to our table shortly and wanted us to order right away. We ordered wine, but needed time to decide on our food. He came back again shortly and said if we don't order, he will not return. We ended up with 2 pizzas, both of which were very good (so was the wine). Too bad the service isn't as good.

Reviewed October 4, 2015 via mobile

Food is ok, atmosphere is nice but waiters switched orders and mixed it amd we had to wait for the meal way too much

1  Thank eltungf