“Superb venue for business meetings”
Review of Chalet de Champery

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Champery
Chalet de Champery
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Champery
Reviewed 15 July 2017

This is a homely concept with an 'our house is your home' approach. I was there on a leadership development programme and the facilities and atmosphere in the hotel were perfect for our needs. Added to that was the setting, views and fresh mountain air, which made it a winning week.
I was late arriving and I was greeted personally by my first name when I got out of the taxi - this really impressed me. All the staff are friendly and efficient. The food is fab. There's also an 'open bar' system. You can also mix your own cocktails in the bar.
Rooms are not exceptional but comfortable and clean. Bathrooms could be more modern. That said, the focus is on creating a homely atmosphere - not impersonal 5 star luxury - and they do this very well.
Last point - the focus is on corporate clients here so I'm not sure how much they cater for people on holiday. Maybe other reviewers have addressed this.
Keep up the great work Chateauform!!

Room Tip: The rooms are named after alpine flowers. I stayed in Rosecia or something like that that. Really qu...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 8 February 2017

Absolutely fantastic and flexible personnel, cosy environment and concept as you are at home. Dining experience is great as well, if you are having a dinner, chef comes and introduces you the food. You are in the mountains in a great environment that allows to disconnect and focus. Me and my colleagues appreciated the "open bar" as part of the deal. We are coming again soon!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 December 2016

A pretty location and quite suitable for a conference or training session, but the rooms are pretty basic and bare. The catering is superb however, although wine choice is severely limited. Staff are friendly and the catering/bar is pretty much help yourself.

Room Tip: Try to get a room overlooking the mountains
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

I went to the Chalet de Champéry to attend to a training and I stayed there two days. I really enjoyed this place. All the rooms are very cosy, you have many different spaces where you can talk, like the terraces, the living rooms and the bar. The food is really great. The hosts make everything to make you feel comfortable. It was a great experience!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2016

It is not easy to leave this place - it is a home indeed. Foor was aboslutely amazing, atmosphere is cozy, staff is very frinedly, views are amazing, abundance of refreshments, well thought-out details.
i cannot imagine a better place for focusing on learning and creativity.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2016

To preface this review, I am not a skier nor a huge winter sports person. I went to the Chalet de Champery as part of a work meeting. Overall, I enjoyed the hotel experience. Rooms were very quaint, typical Swiss chalet style with wooden walls and rustic furniture. The bed was very comfortable. I was on the 4th Floor of the Chalet and had a sky light above my bed and a window overlooking the mountains.
The room amenities were nice, but quite basic. No TV so that you can fully immerse in the mountain experience. When you stay here, every meal is included as well as alcoholic drinks. Buffet style breakfast and lunch, and sit down dinner. There is an open bar where you can help yourselves and make drinks. The couple running the Chalet were very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 December 2015 via mobile

This must be one of the best places I was given to visit for a seminar!

The motto of the hotel: you are at home and we will do everything so that you feel at home!

The food is just amazing! The chef provides a summary of the dinner in the evening. The lunch is picked up in the kitchen itself!

The bar and relaxing rooms offer billiard, karaoke, x-box!

This is an experience and highly recommended: not wonder we came back supercharged!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business