All reviewsseminartrainingconceptrelaxationsocializechaletfacilitiesrooms
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Chalets de Champery - Rue du Village, 63 et 69 (Chalets des Chamois) was very good for our seminar. Excellent cuisine and great hosts. All-inclusive concept worked very well, very freindly staff and very suitable conference facilities

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed July 15, 2017

This is a homely concept with an 'our house is your home' approach. I was there on a leadership development programme and the facilities and atmosphere in the hotel were perfect for our needs. Added to that was the setting, views and fresh mountain air, which made it a winning week.
I was late arriving and I was greeted personally by my first name when I got out of the taxi - this really impressed me. All the staff are friendly and efficient. The food is fab. There's also an 'open bar' system. You can also mix your own cocktails in the bar.
Rooms are not exceptional but comfortable and clean. Bathrooms could be more modern. That said, the focus is on creating a homely atmosphere - not impersonal 5 star luxury - and they do this very well.
Last point - the focus is on corporate clients here so I'm not sure how much they cater for people on holiday. Maybe other reviewers have addressed this.
Keep up the great work Chateauform!!

Room Tip: The rooms are named after alpine flowers. I stayed in Rosecia or something like that that. Really quiet and faced the mountains.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed February 8, 2017

Absolutely fantastic and flexible personnel, cosy environment and concept as you are at home. Dining experience is great as well, if you are having a dinner, chef comes and introduces you the food. You are in the mountains in a great environment that allows to disconnect and focus. Me and my colleagues appreciated the "open bar" as part of the deal. We are coming again soon!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed December 19, 2016

A pretty location and quite suitable for a conference or training session, but the rooms are pretty basic and bare. The catering is superb however, although wine choice is severely limited. Staff are friendly and the catering/bar is pretty much help yourself.

Room Tip: Try to get a room overlooking the mountains
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed April 28, 2016 via mobile

I went to the Chalet de Champéry to attend to a training and I stayed there two days. I really enjoyed this place. All the rooms are very cosy, you have many different spaces where you can talk, like the terraces, the living rooms and the bar. The food is really great. The hosts make everything to make you feel comfortable. It was a great experience!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business