Hotel Les Negociants
US$276
Agoda.com
US$155
  • Restaurant
Hotel de la Vieille Tour(La Tour-de-Peilz)
US$126
  • Restaurant
Hotel Bon Rivage(La Tour-de-Peilz)
US$180
US$165
Modern Times Hotel(Saint-Legier-La Chiesaz)
US$177
US$161
US$136
Agoda.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 19, 2014

This hotel ticked all the boxes. Generous sized rooms, very clean, extremely helpful staff, well priced and conveniently located within walking distance to Vevey train station. After staying at a number of mid range hotels in Italy and France, this hotel was a breath of fresh air. Everything in the room was immaculate and functional. I'm fussy and I don't have a bad word to say about this hotel. Would definitely stay here again.

Well worth staying in Vevey/Monreux for more than a few days, there is a lot to see and do. In my opinion, Vevey is one of the most beautiful places on the planet. Best to get the train around this part of Switzerland.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2013

This hotel in Vevey is nothing special. Rooms are clean but owner of the hotel is very unfriendly. Swiss do have a reputation of being very cold. I know as I am half Swiss. It is a pity that some hotels do not make any effort at all and have no intereset in their guests. A frienldy hello...did you have a nice day would not go a miss. The room keys are left in reception hanging unattended.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Very nice little hotel, surprisingly good value. Glad I didn't read the older reviews because I wouldn't have recogised it as the same place. The room was on the small side but clean and fresh. Shower was good. Quiet room on third floor (35). Slept very well. A bit airless at times but fine with window open. Looks out on well-kept houses across narrow street. Reception desk not always staffed but restaurant staff can see you and deputise well. Not all of them speak English so def helps to speak French. Continental- style breakfast. Restaurant good if pricey, but cheap eateries hard to find in Vevey. Central location in charming old part of town, mostly pedestrianised. Parking is an issue. None at hotel. Drop-off only, and expensive elsewhere. Ask about the Vevey-montreux discount card. Or read about it in the hotel guide.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Boglieburn2
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I stayed in the hotel one month. The only good thing there is location - in the middle of old town. Very noisy street, you can't sleep in the evening and wake up early in the morning (5-6 o'clock) because the street life starts. I had a broken shower in my room and it almost didn't mix the water: it was or cold, or very hot. I asked for an iron for 3-4 times and during the month my turn for the iron didn't come!!! Very poor breakfast. I experienced much better breakfast in Vevey for the same price. Room were not cleaned properly. Internet all the time disappears. Personnel more care about the restaurant in the hotel than about hotel itself. Some personnel don't speak english and I had difficulties because there were nobody who could understand me. Conclusion: there are better places in Vevey for the same price.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We stayed at this hotel with friends for a wedding in Vevey.
The only good point about this hotel is the location, but otherwise we don't have good comments about it. First when we arrived our room wasn't clean, the bed was a mess and you could clearly see that someone slept in our bed !
After talking to the reception the guy said that the room would be ready for when we get back but it wasn't.
In any case, for me the price of this hotel is overrated, it should be around 70 Swiss francs and not over 100.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends