“ACE CAFE in Switzerland”
Review of Ace Cafe Luzern

Ace Cafe Luzern
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Rothenburg
Price range: US$12 - US$29
Description: Das erste und einzige Ace Cafe in der Schweiz ist der Treffpunkt fur alle Motorrad- und Car-Enthusiasten. Die aussergewohnliche Architektur, die qualitativ hochstehende Kuche (Burger mit BIO-Rindfleisch, Fish'n'Chips oder Caesar Salad) und die tolle Atmosphare machen den Ort zum "Place to be". Wir bemuhen uns taglich, dem breiten Zielpublikum eine tolle Zeit zu bescheren! See you at the ACE!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Ace Cafe Luzern in Switzerland, is a fantastic spot to drink & eat something, also you can enjoy looking motorbikes, old cars, special meetings every weekend or live concerts. Cosy place and friendly staff. I recommend it 100%

Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

It was a lovely night with my boyfriend, the food were delicious. I had a season burger and it was amazing with onion rings. My boyfriend had spare ribs with fries and it was amazing the ribs meat was so soft and delicious. Thank you for your lovely food it’s worth it!

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I loved the food at Ace Cafe! The house made mayo is to die for. What’s as good as the food is the friendly staff, chill atmosphere & abundant beer choices!

1  Thank Tanya S
Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

After a trip with my working colleagues, my boss brought us here and the first thing I adore about this place is the atmosphere, a charming and warm welcome by Rocky music. The whole dig is a haven for bikers, who takes a bike trip through Lucerne or the casual like me, who just wants to explore Switzerland. It has its own shop for biker accessories, if boredom would ever strike you(hardly possible with this place, as there is a event every week here.)
As for the food, well, I haven't tasted such fine baked onions ever since my trip from the USA(and I have seen some there, top notch). The burgers here are made of the finest regional meat, assured by the MSC, Bio and ASC for its sustainability. And boy, they stuff you, I feel like having a cup of coffee after this fine meal.

The waiters/waitresses are a fine sight, open hearted and hearthy in terms of seeing regular customers. I'm a newbie, but I was greeted like a familiar face.

This is my opinion, but do yourself a favor and drop by in Ace Cafe Luzern to see for yourself. Try out their seasonal burger!

I'll certainly visit this place more often.

1  Thank Nico O
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

what a heavy fat place to eat drink and meet some buddy's. nice waitresses, cool waiters, perfect food and chilly beer. george would say "what else".

1  Thank 07680waelty