“Still among the best for steaks”

Rolli's Steakhouse Kloten
Ranked #1 of 52 Restaurants in Kloten
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

If you walked past this place you may not think that the quality of the food and the staff are that great. The classic fillet steak is still among the best in Zurich. Always worth a visit. Highly recommended to meat lovers.

Reviewed October 28, 2017

I always love a good steak.

Some of my local Swiss colleagues decided we were going to have an early dinner here. I was late as I went to the wrong branch. There are three in Zurich, so make sure you know where you're going ! :-)

I went for a 300g Beef Steak with home made fries. The beef was simply perfect. It came with three different types of dipping sauce. The steak itself comes on a hot plate and cooks as it is in front of you. You cut up slices from the steak and use the hot plate to bring it to our preferred state (rare/medium rare/etc.) It's simply lovely. If your hot plate, with time, loses it's heat, you just ask for another one and they slap another plate on top of the one you already have.

I loved the beef, the atmosphere, and the service.

some of my colleagues chose horse steak - which is a delicacy in Switzerland. I stayed with the beef.

Some desert is available. you can't go wrong with some meringues and cream at the end.

Loved it and tried to go to another branch in Oerlikon (twice) and it was always fully booked - so book in advance to avoid disappointment.

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

This is the most amazing steakhouse I have been ti in the Zürich area. The cuts of steak that are offered, the freshness, is of the highest quality. The Service was amazing. The staff was efficient, eager to please, and so very very gracious. If you have an overnight stay and are in a hotel close to the Zürich airport this is restaurant that I highly recommend. The prices are comparable to any steakhouse here in the United States. My grandson ordered chicken and they gave him a half portion because of his age. The adults all had steaks that everyone raved about. It is just a great experience to go to this restaurant and be treated as well as we were treated. You may want to call ahead and make reservations. We were there on a Thursday Night and every table was taken the entire time we were there.

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

This steak house exceeded all expectations as we were very surprised how good the food was. Fun place to visit as well with lots of nostalgia. Everything was fresh and the fun of using the hot stone to either cook your steak more or keep it hot was unique. Don't miss this is you have to stay overnight near Zurich airport.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

Outstanding restaurant very close to Zurich airport. Excellent steak offerings. Cooked to your liking right at your table on a hot rock. Take it off when you like the color.

Wait staff was excellent, friendly and they all spoke great English.

A little on the pricey side but well worth the money