This was our first Beaches vacation so we were very skeptical after reading some of the reviews before we left however we were very pleased with our experience. The staff are super accommodating and eager to ensure all your concerns are looked into. The resort feels very safe as it isn't huge and the kids can easily find their way around. Mike at the pool was so good about ensuring we all had chairs together on the pool deck every day, if you go introduce yourself they are all awesome. Our housekeeper Paula was so kind and genuinely seemed to care that we had found things we had been inquiring about. The list of great staff goes on and on, you can 't help but love their energy and huge smiles.
We only did one excursion, a catamaran to Dunn's River Falls that includes snorkeling and we would definitely recommend it. Our boys are 8 &10 and one of them was really scared to snorkel but a crew member, Joseph, was incredible and in the end we all loved it!! Not only did he take tons of time making our son comfortable, he would get the fish to come up to our boys. Once back on the boat he had everyone up dancing. The only danger is how much you might drink as he serves drinks balanced on his head...so how do you ever say no?
We found the kids club to be a bit frustrating as it was geared towards very young children and our boys felt it was focused on 4 year olds and did not find it appealing. I think it would be better to change the age range a bit to accommodate this age group. Fortunately we met a wonderful family from England and the kids and adults all got along great. We were very sad to leave but are looking forward to our next Beaches vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Minutes away from the newly renovated Ian Fleming International Airport•Kids Camp with certified nannies to pamper the kids •Supervised Xbox® Play Lounge with flat screen plasma TV’s•Kids can enjoy fun and games with Elmo & friends in our Sesame Street Caribbean Adventure•Adults-only El Dorado bar located on a terrace overlooking the Caribbean Sea •A state of the art “Liquid by Beaches” Disco •Pirates Island Water Park offering eleven slides for all ages•Voted Beaches Resorts ‘World’s Leading Family All-Inclusive’ 14 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Boscobel Resort & Golf Club Hotel Boscobel
- Beaches Boscobel Resort And Golf Club
- Beaches Boscobel Hotel
- Beaches Boscobel Ocho Rios
- Beaches Ocho Rios