Lowest prices for your stay
US$69
US$56
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
eDreamsUS$69
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

Great value with this hotel. I stayed for two weeks and was very pleased with the facilities, the service and the price. I am a full time wheelchair user and the hotel was very accesible. It is not too far for several beautiful places in the area. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank VincenzoPis
Reviewed September 28, 2019

We arrived on a late flight at Bari airport and the absence of any vaguely decent looking accommodation in that immediate area, spent a night here. The room was large and clean. WiFi worked and the breakfast was fine. Parking was straightforward and free.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed October 14, 2018

I spent quality time at this property. Got great reception, Had a great stay, loved the food and loved the rooms - very spacious and well laid out. Just loved looking over the Adriatic sea on the evenings when the mind was tired. The Olive tree grooves were a great sight to the tired eyes. I would come back daily if i had the cash, the time I wouldnt fail to create.

Room tip: Ask for rooms facing the Sea. Avoid rooms looking into the residences, they held a party n my colleague had a slightly disturbed evening.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

If you are close to the area and you need an hotel just to pass your night I recommend this... the breakfast wan nice, a lot to choose.
The room a clean and the bath towel have nice smell.
Why I give 3 stars only? Because the frigobar in the room had inside only 2 small bottle of still water... of course we use them ... and they charge us at the check out.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
8  Thank bichi81
Reviewed September 2, 2018

Nothing to fault the hotel with, great location, parking spaces. Large rooms. Friendly staff and very good breakfast. Very nice and relax outside area! Just the town of Valenzano, there is absolutely nothing to do there, not even a nice restaurant.

Room tip: good value for money
Date of stay: July 2018